Reviews for Stagnation
thepaperfalcon chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
D: TifaYuffie...zOMG you are t3h awesomes D
Verdot chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
ZOMG. A Yuffie/Tifa!

That's wonderful. It didn't sound like Yuffie until the last line... a little too formal for her usual thoughts.

Almost like a manifesto though, and I like the idea. Yuffie penning down thoughts sort of feel...

And the fact it's shoujo that's not pr0n. I comend thee.

~Cendri
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
What the living O_o? Okay, that very much was NOT expected. Kinda cute tho'. And not a very common sight. :P Nice.

(And don't ask me exactly why I haven't read this before now. *whap* Hey, I said DON'T ask!)
LagunaKisaragi chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Cool fic! I like the ending, kind of...
Jeannie chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Verry good, at first I thougt I knew who it was but near the end, I was suprised...I LOVE suprises like this . Verry good use of ambiguaty stil you managed to keep this with in the relm of IC. Write more please.
vegie kun chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
This left me wondering who the person was till the very end and I must say that it was a great surprise. I have always wanted to do a fic with a Tifa/Yuffie pairing and I am glad there are those out there that aren't opposed to that idea. I'm usually not one for romance and although this fic doesn't really qualifie for one, it is refreshing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I want to also say that I love your other works as well and I agree with a lot of your views on FF7 fics.
Senshi Saturn chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
That was really cute, even though I am a diehard Tifa x Aeris fan.. I was kinda wishing it was in Aeris' pov. Oh well, great job anyway! .
renderedvoice chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
At first I thought it was Rude! Great job!
aes sedai AK chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
woah..very different(which is a good thing!).. and well-written too:-) great job-cool to see ya writing ff7 fics again:-)
Kallah too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
*blinks* Yuffie? Hmmm ... interesting idea. Nice execution, though I thought it was Rude at first. :-)
Christi chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
O_O
Casey Crystal chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
I've already read this on your site (actually I put it on mine as well *grin*) and I love this! The ending was a shock yet a plesant surprise, awesome job!