Reviews for I Will Always Return
anelawilliams chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
I am so sorry but I hated this story. Don't get me wrong it was very good and very well written but my heart was literally torn into a million pieces more than five times. I cried like a baby the whole way through. I can't believe the ending of this story. I am not sure I can read the rest of your stories.
anonymous chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
about the geese... sorry for your art! geese are vicious birds! i gotta say though... only elves are able to sense omens around them... elladan and Elrohir should've been the ones noting the sunrise and pronouncing doom out of it... (even if they *are* only 3/4 elven).
anonymous chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
elfling of 200 summers? nice! I've always thought 1 yen (144 solar years) of elfling development corresponds to 1 year of human development.
anonymous chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
love your accurate picture of human behavior! not usual in a fanfic. constant torture for their prisoners, especially the ones they don't understand (Legolas!), also the way you depicted elves' ears as the most sensitive parts of the elfin body... always thought that myself. wonder if someone could do an unfaded modern fic about evil scientists capturing and torturing elves to find the secret of immortality?
anonymous chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
good, good... watch spelling and/or vocab. insight- knowledge. incite- spark, set off. love the leash idea! and you got elfin pride spot on, even if pride is a more noldorin (deep- elfin) than faiquendin (green- elfin) trait. nicely done!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
seriously! does NO ONE realize Legolas wears middle- earth sneakers and leather greaves, NOT BOOTS, Aragorn wears boots
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
probably standard corrections but, well, here they are. rohan doesn't border mordor, it borders gondor to the south and east. i don't know who controls the west shore, possibly rohan but more likely the teleri (sea elves). uruk hai don't exist in middle earth until late fotr/two towers. a particularly big orc race works fine though. and Legolas is a faiquendi (green elf) not a sinda (grey elf). that distinction gets muddled so stinking often- if it annoys a mere mortal like me imagine how green elves and grey elves feel when they hear w'ood elf'
HassleCastle chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I feel bad about my previous review. I will always return was very well structured, coherent, and well worded. Your decision to not include rivendel and focus only on one side of the story was a good one. It was masquerade which felt long winded and lacking coherence and that was mainly because of the long rivendell scenes. However masquerade even without the rivendell insertions dragged in places. Something which did not happen in I will return. Hence this story ha much better pace. Good job with it.
HassleCastle chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
All the mentioned tactics would probably still yeald the same results for your plotline without the characters seeming like startled rabbits instead of having been trained warriors.

I like that nameless child. Provided a touching angle to the slightly monotonous angst. Good plotlines. You write well but the writing is long winded. It takes you too many words to say the simple.
HassleCastle chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
There are a number of tactical errors unexplained and illogical. Such as why estel doesn't shoot any of the drousy men as they r getting up. He has a few seconds of confusion while he is alert and standing waiting to be taken captive. Why he did not try to stab a few sleeping men when he realises he could not open L's manacles. Why Elrohir, aragorn and the other elf do not even try to duck behind a tree, dragging elladen with them when elladen is shot. Its like they expect the shooter to magnanimous and just go away. Why aragorn and legolas, who are hidden in the grass attack the band of orcs when they know that the 2 of them could not defeat them. The warg had passed them by. They could at least have tried to remain hidden.
HelloDenmark chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Great story! :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
cool
Joban chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Awww when Aragorn and Legolas finally got home I just wanted to cry out of happiness for them! You write so well! This entire story has kept me on the the edge of my seat, literally! I love your work :)) great job!
Nia the Authoress chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
please let me know when the sequel is up!

Eris-R-Renee
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Good so far, really exciting