Reviews for Rising Star
TailsTheCuteBabyFox chapter 18 . 3/1
It's the best love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Still the best Sonic fanfic i've ever seen. Thanks for sharing!
SuckALollipop chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Hold on. If Sonic only wears gloves and shoes, why does he need a wardrobe? ;)
Soniclover0028 chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
I loved having the privlege of reading this story! You are a very talented writer!
luckyleafs chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
This was the first fic of yours that I'd read, and boy, am I glad I did! This story is amazing-the characters and situations are presented in a realistic manner, making one feel like they really know the characters. Especially Tails... I love how you made him a real cute kid. Um... is it okay if I print this out?
June Dune chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
When I first looked at this as many people recommended it, I thought this was going to be a super long story that I would have to wade through. Not so at all.
I read all eighteen chapters in one day, and it's not because I had to, let me tell you that. Your word choice is excellent, and not a chapter is wasted to develop and strengthen Sonic and Tails' relationship. Even through the longest of chapters, I found myself engrossed in it. When Tails' drawing was destroyed, I felt so sorry for the both of them, almost as if it were real.
Nice job putting Mighty the Armadillo in the story as a significant part in Sonic's past. He was like that little nagging in the back of Sonic's head, and he nearly antagonizes his friendship with Tails until the very end.
The ending was super satisfactory after reading the whole thing at once; it just felt complete with the assurance of the duo's friendship. I experienced what they felt, and this is indubitably one of my favorites. You develop each character and their relationships so well.
I haven't read your other stories, but I'm excited to give them a read. However, one story I thought you would post on here that I haven't seen is something like the adaptation of Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I love the little hints that suggest that Sonic and Eggman were friends before Eggman tried to take over the world. Please, it would be awesome if you wrote a story explaining that. You wouldn't mess it up, that's for sure.
Amazing, well-written story that I promise I'll read again and again. Keep writing!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
O-O Umm, what's Genocide City Zone? It sounds creepy...And how does Sonic know about that scary blue mist?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Granted uncurling was a tempting prospect – something non-hedgehogs failed to take into account was that every time you curled up like this you ended up with your nose pressed firmly into your own groin – but Sonic wasn't that stupid.

- FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED THAT ODD FACT!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
What the hell? What happened to the death egg robot name?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Omg I can't wait for the death egg robot battle!
Becky Blue Eyes chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
I don't know if you still read the reviews on your oldest stories, but I really need to express my sheer awe at such an amazing work of fiction! I've seen a few novelizations of Sonic games, but this...I don't know how to put it in words, but it was just right. The characters, the plot, the action, all of it was just so well written that now I want to dip into the Sonic fandom myself!

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you good luck on all the rest of your work, and again, thank you for writing such an amazing story! :D
ryu238 chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
I like how you tie in how hard it is to control Super Sonic in the game by having him be unused to his increased speed and agility.
Anon9012374 chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
Wow this is a great story... aaaaand its 4 in the morning.
Stitchfan 82 chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
a nurse kep' saying I was a doorbell, but I thought doorbells were things that went ding-dong when you pushed 'em, Sonic, an' I've never gone ding-dong when people pushed me
Pokes Tails plushy
No he does not go ding-dong but he is adorable.
As for dirigibles I thought he hated eating them. LOL
Stitchfan 82 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
So far so good.

A character that is picked on wishing on a star for a friend.
The falling Star is actually a red flight vehicle with a blue pilot that will become the friend.
It may be coincidence but that sounds like what happened to another blue character who’s name is part of my screen name.