Reviews for Rising Star
ShiningAura chapter 7 . 8/6
I hate those bullies! Yay for Sonic teaching them not to pick on his lil' bro!
ShiningAura chapter 4 . 8/5
Wow! This is really cute! :D
Bio chapter 18 . 5/21
Had to adjust to some cultural references (I'm American) but other than that, great job on the entire series ;)
takedigi chapter 18 . 4/17
An Incredible story. I'm a fan of Sonic and Tails. In fact, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is my favorite game of this saga. I loved a lot this story. As I read each chapter, I've remembered moments of the game.

If I had to choose a favorite chapter, it would be chapter 11. For me, this chapter is very, very emotional. When I read what Tails did with his comic and his toy, and why he did it, I started to cry a lot. The more I read that scene, I cried more. T_T One of the most emotional scenes I've read.

Adventure, action, drama, humor, friendship ... This fic has been incredible. I always look for stories of Sonic and Tails friendship . Thank you for this story.
C-Puff chapter 18 . 2/29
Is it worth writing a review on a fanfic that's 10 years old? Whatevs. Here I go.
Since I am without internet at home at the moment I've been reading fanfiction on my phone for the past 2 or 3 months to stay sane. I spent the last 2 days or so reading through this one. Although I could try and crit it there really is no point since, again, 10 year old fic. What I did want to say though is that whatever I could crit, it really is of little point when, really, what you absolutely nail in this story is how Sonic and Tails interact in this story and the follow-up story you did. Really, the interaction is pretty perfect.

I'm utterly convinced you have spend much more time with little kids than I have XD because I sure as hell could not capture the kind of conversations, logic and body language you have in this story. It's not written in a way to be "cutesy" or how we THINK little kids talk and behave, it's written in a way that makes it clear you have actually sat and SEEN how little kids talk and behave in real life. It comes across as, I don't want to use a clinical word like 'realistic', but as sincere. And that's a lot harder to do, I think. Tails is beyond cute in this story, but not because you wrote him to BE cute, but because you wrote him to be like a real little kid. And if there's one thing I love above all else, it's capturing that realism in characters that gives them that little bit extra. I can believe in these characters. I can believe this is how they talk and interact and behave.

I'm just gonna talk about the second story you did for the third game here because I'm lazy.
It's a pity you never finished it. Perhaps you might at some point in the future but after 8 years maybe not. I can't really complain or ask that you do because I've dropped stories myself more times than I'd like to admit, really. Things change, interests change, Real life gets in the way, frustrations in writing get in the way so on and so on.
For what it's worth though, I felt what you had going was really good though. And I realised once I'd finished that, surprisingly, I was really going to miss these characters. Not "Sonic and Tails" that I can read over the tens of thousands of fanfics on this website about, but specifically the way YOU wrote them. And the only person who wrote them like this is you. And I'm going to miss them, really.

And you know what the kicker is? The really sad joke in all of this?
I'm not even a Sonic fan.

Hope you're doing well with whatever you got going on in life at the moment, bro.
superbook5012 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Great Story! My 2nd favourite story!I love how you do th relationship of tails and sonic and i just love your character of sonic!...now if only you could finish Sonic 3 & Knucles...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
so. freakin. good.
TailsTheCuteBabyFox chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
It's the best love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/15/2015
Still the best Sonic fanfic i've ever seen. Thanks for sharing!
SuckALollipop chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Hold on. If Sonic only wears gloves and shoes, why does he need a wardrobe? ;)
PrinceyAtNight28 chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
I loved having the privlege of reading this story! You are a very talented writer!
luckyleafs chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
This was the first fic of yours that I'd read, and boy, am I glad I did! This story is amazing-the characters and situations are presented in a realistic manner, making one feel like they really know the characters. Especially Tails... I love how you made him a real cute kid. Um... is it okay if I print this out?
June Dune chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
When I first looked at this as many people recommended it, I thought this was going to be a super long story that I would have to wade through. Not so at all.
I read all eighteen chapters in one day, and it's not because I had to, let me tell you that. Your word choice is excellent, and not a chapter is wasted to develop and strengthen Sonic and Tails' relationship. Even through the longest of chapters, I found myself engrossed in it. When Tails' drawing was destroyed, I felt so sorry for the both of them, almost as if it were real.
Nice job putting Mighty the Armadillo in the story as a significant part in Sonic's past. He was like that little nagging in the back of Sonic's head, and he nearly antagonizes his friendship with Tails until the very end.
The ending was super satisfactory after reading the whole thing at once; it just felt complete with the assurance of the duo's friendship. I experienced what they felt, and this is indubitably one of my favorites. You develop each character and their relationships so well.
I haven't read your other stories, but I'm excited to give them a read. However, one story I thought you would post on here that I haven't seen is something like the adaptation of Sonic the Hedgehog 1. I love the little hints that suggest that Sonic and Eggman were friends before Eggman tried to take over the world. Please, it would be awesome if you wrote a story explaining that. You wouldn't mess it up, that's for sure.
Amazing, well-written story that I promise I'll read again and again. Keep writing!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
O-O Umm, what's Genocide City Zone? It sounds creepy...And how does Sonic know about that scary blue mist?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Granted uncurling was a tempting prospect – something non-hedgehogs failed to take into account was that every time you curled up like this you ended up with your nose pressed firmly into your own groin – but Sonic wasn't that stupid.

- FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED THAT ODD FACT!