Reviews for Sara's Christmas Wish List
SusantheRedhead chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
I know you wrote this a long time ago, and I don't know if you will get this review, but I wanted to say that I loved your story! I had read part of it as you were writing it, lost it, and just recently remembered it and looked it back up. And I have an account now, and wanted to leave you a message and tell you that it really is wonderful!
Susan
unknown chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
tutti
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Good
jenstog chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
OOH! I've read this one too but was too tempted not to revisit. I JUST LOVED this chapter and remembered it especially for Tony's song! SO a fav of mine.
jenstog chapter 25 . 11/3/2007
Holy crap one of the best stories I've read regaring GSR. Ignored my husband all evening to finish this!
wyndnfyr chapter 17 . 4/25/2007
i dont know why, but i cannot stop laughing at the term 'bug socks.' i dont even know why i find it so hilarious. LOL
next1 chapter 25 . 4/2/2007
WOW! So romantic and very original. Thank you for the wonderful story.
catysmom chapter 25 . 2/23/2007
I like it. Can't wait to read more.
Caelo chapter 25 . 2/21/2007
I've spend the whole afternoon reading this story. And I can't thing of anything better that I've read lately.

(PS: The cash cap does have a german verson called 'Quiz Taxi' on K1)
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 25 . 2/20/2007
Thats cute!
Mystical G Panther chapter 25 . 2/20/2007
Your done! YAY!

I loved this story, it was very good! :)

-mystical panther
Joan Powers chapter 25 . 2/20/2007
Yeah - a happy ending! This story was a pleasure to read.

Joan
atthebeginningwithyou chapter 25 . 2/19/2007
Perfect ending to a really great story. Thanks for sharing your talents!

I can't wait to read even more of your writing~!
jtbwriter chapter 25 . 2/19/2007
That was good-thanks for a fun ride! AND..Gris and Sara's excellent adventure-very believable and romantic-thanks!
Peggy47 chapter 25 . 2/19/2007
"Sara's Christmas Wish List" is one of my favorite stories on the fanfiction list. I plan on reading it again next Christmas, anytime I feel in the Christmas mood, or when I need a romantic pick-me-up.