Reviews for Drunken Confessions
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Aw, this was very nice. Simple, but nice. Too bad the manga didn't have things play out this way. Sasuke killing Itachi and then coming back on his own would have been much more tasteful than all the drama that got shoved down our throats (and is still being shoved down our throats in Gaiden), but I digress. I think the core message of the story, however, that everyone could forget Sasuke but Naruto never would, will always be true of this pairing no matter what. Not even Kishimoto's bad writing can erase that fact. Thanks for sharing!
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Probably the best one-shot I've read so far in this whole fandom.
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Yesssss
Loved this. The barkeeper was interesting, and at the end it made me wonder about him and his son.
I think it's accurate too- I mean, if everyone else forgot Sasuke, Naruto would definitely be the one to remember him.
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
What an awesome story! It was really cute and garza great, happy ending... But was the bartender Sasuke's dad or just a dad in general...?
tsukuyomi-no-hime chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
WOW!
merisusa chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Love it

I think its so sweet n.n

Bye
Nanafoxyfag chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
...gotta big fat lump in my throat...man that was really good and sad D

but i love that ending cause it's so true )
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I seriously LOVEEEEEEE you! Wow, beautiful and touching story! ADORE it! ]] xoxo
Cookiie Ninjaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Woow...THAT WAS AWESOME.! I almost started to cry. D:

good job! :D
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This actually made me a little teary eyed. Nice work on this!
Kamaete chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw, I'm (crying) :*D This is beautiful... Poor Sasuke... Yay Naruto! Sugoii... really pretty, touching, emotional... and drunk! yay!
5Angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Bawls! Always of little faith that Sasuke... dark but gritty, wish there was more lol - yes always greedy for SasuNARU sniff
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Ah! *squeals!* This was great! So angsty and then BAM! happy ending! lol. I really loved it!
Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
really sweet! I liked it a lot
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/25/2009