Reviews for Rejected
A. Valentine chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Cute! Please write a sequel!
Alexis Truesdale chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
That was so good!Go Oceanshipping!
PacWoman chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was so sweet!
Snodin chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Aw, how fluffy and cute. I like it. .
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
was well executed and don't see this pairing too often.(They are one of my favorite pairings,too.;;)Zane..blushing...?Not likely to happen this early you know but I can forgive ,the King and Queen of Obelisk Blue, up the good work.P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI!(Oh,if possible,could you write a Zane/Syrus brotherly fluff fic?That would make my day.:D)~Pidge-san
Eracion317 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
yay i 100% like it. i was wondering when somebody would actually write a god zane and alexis story. write more
Never Ending Illusions chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Hey1 I really like this!
firehottie chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
cute story!

~* firehottie *~
godisawsome chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Aw I thought that was sweet. I don't like Jaden and Alexis together either.
DemonMistress2603 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Thank you so much for writing a Zane/Alexis fanfic! I can't find anyone who writes them. I want to write one so bad but i'm trying to write an Inuyasha story and Harry Potter story at the same time, which is proving to be difficult. I loved the oneshot! Please write more Zane/Alexis stories! _
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Kawaii! Except the whole Jaden thing... I really don't like him. XD

Go Zane!
The Only Innocent Writer Here- Yumi chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow! Can you review my story? It it Regard the CardStory Told in Letters and Diary.
Jimidamaru chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
The King and Queen of Obelisk Blue, how cute! Now If that can ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN THE ANIME!
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow, that was nice. I'm actually working on a Yu-Gi-Oh gx story myself, but your story was really great.
meowmeow16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
excuse me, but I have some things to object with! 1. Zane isn't in love with anything but dueling! He said it himself. 2. Zane doesn't blush! I cannot imagine a super serious guy like him blush! Who can?