Reviews for Unrequited Love
cool story
darkrpose chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
a(raven)
PinkBlueLilac chapter 14 . 2/2/2006
not bad, this story. I just don't get why BB wasn't affected by the orb/virus thingy. Oh, and my fav. character is Starfire.
RayeWilliams chapter 12 . 1/15/2006
Okay...I'm sorry, but I'm going to stop reading this now...it's getting annoying and confusing.

- Shade
warprince2000 chapter 12 . 1/15/2006
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
x-Sari chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
AH! Write faster!
endless fate chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
i love this it's such a great storyline! Please update soon!
RaexBB72 chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
HE HAS TO KISS HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! THAT IS PRICELESS! YOU ARE DEFINITLY GOING ON MY FAVORITE AUTHORS LIST! AND WHAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER IS THAT HE IS BLUSHING FIVE DIFFERENT SHADES OF RED! Interesting ending, kinda funny though.

Another AWESOMELY AWESOME chapter!
RaexBB72 chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
Your argument with the random person is funnier than the last one! Whoa! Alot of confessions there! (Between BB and Rae)

Beastboy Quote: "That's reassuring." HA HA HA HA HA! That was funny!Beastboy's thought about our planet sucking was kinda funny, and the Author's Note you made after it was pretty funny too.

Awesome chapter!
RaexBB72 chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Funny! (Your argument with the random person)

He drew on Cyborg! HILARIOUS!Aw! I love the poem that Starfire wrote for Beastboy to give to Raven. Hm, he kissed her on the cheek. Interesting.

YAY! They hugged. Heh Heh! My favorite pairing. (BBxRae)
dark-spirit chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
woah! what happened to Robin?

suspense! drama!

fascinating...
RaexBB72 chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
BUNNY EARMUFFS! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Too funny!

Awesome chapter!