Reviews for An Angel Named Makiya
Devil Of Fate chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I liked this, it was very true to the events from the full story and Matty's reactions to everything were pretty much spot on. I applaud you.
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was what got me into FTFOD in the first place. :D

Interesting perspective. Just shows how much they care for each other.
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
You are right, Following the Footsteps of Desitny is a gret story!

Going to your chapter, ita was cute ans surprisingly good how you portrayed Matty, just like BrokenAngel would have!

Good Work!
Yume Matsuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Squee, squee, and squee again! This fic rocks! It fits perfectly along with Broken Angel01's version on that scene! I love it
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Its a wonderful snippet, love Matty and Mickey, so cute! _ This goes well with the rest of the fic, no worries on that end- Great job!
The. REVIEWER chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Very Good! I must say... If I didn't know any better I would think that it was written by the same person! You did a wonderful job portraying the characters and I actually like Matty a whole lot more than I did before! Hm I wonder if you'll have any other side thoughts from Broken Angel01's story. Once again: great job!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This is great! It seems to fit the characters of "Following the Footsteps of Destiny" just right! Keep up the good work!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
All I can say is that you've definitely done my characters justice. This is almost exactly how I was imagining Matty to act when I was deciding who's pov the story would portray. I'm so glad you wrote this. It's amazing!

Happy New Year!