Reviews for What If
Clare bear 48 chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
I have been looking over older stories and this is a great read. Thank you. I'll have to look for others.
theotherme6 chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
Great story! Very true to character. You showed the love between Michaela & Sully very well. It warmed my heart. Thank you.
Gertrud chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
I loved this ff! You've kept all the characters true to the show and the storyline was very good, exciting and well written!
rps94 chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
Good storyline.. like the way you told it and resolved some of the issues they may not have in the show..
CaptainTish chapter 12 . 1/29/2006
Very good story! I liked how you tied the themes of "what-ifs" all through the story, including the children talking about what if Abigail hadn't died or Charlotte. Good job! Well-written!
Rose chapter 12 . 1/15/2006
Hi again,

Just finished your story, it was fantastic.I hope you keep writing,I love reading Stories. The story plot was very good,never had a clue that there was twins.

Look forward to hearing you are writing another story.

Best Wishes from Rose
Maritza chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Hey, great! Your first fanfic and let me tell you that it is simply superb. I so love this story so far. I love the flow of your words. The carefree moments of our beloved couple. The concern the she had of asking that question she just had to ask and his cursing himself for not noicing the signs of the storm because he was simply taken by Michaela. Bravo! Bravo! Brovo!
JJScottishGirl chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Great job - I am glad that this story got you back into writing. I completely understand how that feels (it was Walker:TR that did it for me.)

There was one part that confused me and that was in Chapter 3 when Warren says: "My late wife’s still got a closet full of clothes just about your size,” and then just a few lines later he tells Michaela and Sully that he never got married because he “Never found the right woman.”

I think that Michaela and Sully are too smart not to have picked up on that obvious blunder and this should have set alarm bells off for them. Perhaps that line is not really necessary at all for the story (although I understand the appeal of getting M & S to hold hands and look adoringly at one another).

Looking forward to more stories!
wind-dancer99 chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
I believe you've done beyond justice to ...your writing was superb and you stayed true to the characters...brilliant plot nd an amazing story in general...I hope you continue to write more!
kruemi chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I really liked the story. I admire especially the talk between Colleen and Brian in chapter 6. Marion
LynnEGib chapter 12 . 12/30/2005
This was great. You had me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happens next. Keep up your writing you are good