Reviews for Where Is My Life Going?
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
Awe, it's all over! So hurry up with that next story you promised!

Good chapter, good story in general. I loved Mark's little game, too cute. Good chapter cially!
fadeinonme chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
Aw, I'm so glad that the two boys made up. Thank goodness. _ I loved what Mark did for Roger, it was very sweet and made me saw, "aw" out loud a lot... my family prolly thinks I'm nuts haha.

I suppose technically Roger and Mimi shared their first kiss at the end of Out Tonight when she attacked him in the loft..lol, but their first mutual kiss comes at the end of La Vie Boheme B somewhere near the life i'm assuming, Mark says, "Oblivious Roger and Mimi share a small lovely kiss." Aw.. :-)

Anyways, really good job with the fic. I enjoyed reading!
pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Wow. Love the letters. Can't wait to see what Mark's planning. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
Hey, no inconsistencies to point out here, so I can actually be nice for once.

Good chapter, I can not wait until you post the next chapter! It's fun to watch you get better as a writer, even more so to see where you take your stories!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
I really do like this story! Though I think it would have been Saturday school for Mark. Good job with the writing though, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
pucktofaerie chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
hehe...I love the comparison at the end. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Lesley chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
aw sad that mark left.. but this is getting really good update again soon pls!, - Lesley.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Oh, it really is a good chapter! Please, please, please write chapter 5 soon!
pucktofaerie chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
whoa. This is really good. I like the two of them fighting. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon.
fadeinonme chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Aw, it makes me sad to see the two boys fight/claim to hate each other so much. Mahn, you know how to write Mark and Roger pissed off and it ain't pretty. _

Well done, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Yay for writing really early in the morning (that's the best time ;-) )
Gentle Murmur chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Fantastic! Your portrayal of Mark and Roger's relationship is very well done. I eagerly await the continuation of this story.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
I'm really starting to enjoy this story! Don't space the updates out too much, please?

You definately have the characterization down, I love how you write Mark and Collins especially. Update soon!
Ls11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aww this is great!, good story!, I like how youve added angel in there. - Lesley. ( rentfan06).
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
If possible I think I like this better than the first one. You're definately building drama here! Please, please, please update this soon!
jenny chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
More please? i'm waiting for the Roger/Mark make-up scene that will be filled with apologies and tears and hugs right? ::looks up hopefully:: but if youmust bring on more angst, your all the welcome, i'll still be reading : )