Reviews for Roundabout
underhandlilies chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Wow. This story is MAD AWESOME. I've never really read a "back in time" fic before, but this one is pretty dern neat! Please come back and finish! I wanna see what happens!
Momonster chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
...why do i get the feeling that the "zack" Cloud knew was actually his past self, and when "Zack" Saved Cloud it really was Cloud saving his pas self, and when he died he just kept "Zack" body to differenciate between his past and present selves? *blinks rapidly* ...
Sharingan-Youkai chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
A very interesting idea you've got here, and a complete mind fuck for poor Cloud. Hope to see some more soon, and one last thing. You've either done it on purpose or simply don't know. Zack's last name is NOT Sinclair, believe it or not that's Reno's last name. Zack's last name is Fair. First Class SOLDIER Zack Fair.
foxandfriends chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
favorited; very interesting i look forward to reading more. the doc thinking he is a summons is pretty darn interesting too.
LoliBat chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
:o you send cloud back in time as zack? genius idea.
firedraygon chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Whoa, interesting concept! I really hope you continue this. I'm looking forward to how Cloud shapes this 'Zack' into the one he knows. That is, if you're taking that route with this story. Please write more soon!

~fd97
xellosalina chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
so the kind hearted friend that he remembers is actually himself years on? awesome. i know you arent adding on to this since you are writing BE ...which i love btw...but that is so cool. maybe you can write maybe a little chapter? or just one long one to finish it?
Anita M. Blake chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
*cheeps like a baby Chocobo* Update! Update! Please? :P

Heheh. This story is really, really good so far. Interesting twist on the Cloud-goes-back-in-time storyline!
Midnightdark chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
Oh, cliffhanger, I like it! Do more, do more!
neosildrake chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
interesting story. I like the plot so far. however... don't you think it's time for an update?
nataleechan chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
Oh, Come on! This can't be happening! Poor Cloud is going to have to figure how to get with Sephiroth again? I'm pretty sure it wasn't that simple the first time around. And frankly Seph is sure to be in his peak as an apathetic asshole. Not that I don't love him but he can be quite an idiot.

Anyway, this is gonna be some paradox eh? Because it would mean that Zack-Cloud will be the stone that will keep Cloud alive all those years in Hojo's laboratory... and when he falls into the mako coma, the personality he is going to adopt will be his, just his older one? Man, this is good.

Poor boy, Good luck, all freakish things have to happen to him...

Thanks for the story! Is really something I hadn't seen before and is quite intriguing, I just wish there was more to it. But I can wait don't worry.

Bye!
Jenniyah chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
hum, don't quite get this... kinda weird... but amusing that cloud can read lip... hehe
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
update soon!
Vermillion Dragoness chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Blarg!

Clifhanger!

Both this one and the last one! What an absolutly mean/brilliant place to stop :P Your chapters always have a good...whats the word...flow? arc? Well, whatever, chapter planning. Now I'm dying to see when Cloud meets Sephiroth in this AND in Butterfly Effect!

I'll admit I was really confused with the prologue, but ch. 1 I was like, Aha! and couldn't wait to see what you were going to do next. My only beef with the prologue is Aerith was a little wordy, specifically "I require no recompense for the injury you gave me." It's just...an unnatural speach pattern...for her at least. But you can chalk it up to her being in the lifestream for so long .~. I assume she'll make an apearance later so I just wanted to make you aware of it if you weren't already.

This is such a cool twist on Cloud going back in time! And he gets to be confident! (But then Nibelhiem'll happen *snif* ... but thats the end of this fic, right?) Man! Can't wait to see how you do Sephiroth!

Anyhoo, eagerly awaiting the next chapter and,

~TTFN!
kirallie chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Is this his Seph or the one from that time period? Is the Zack Cloud remembers really himself in Zack's body? Poor Cloud!