Reviews for Chain
Glorilian chapter 1 . 4/15
Interesting. And well-written.
I enjoyed reading it.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow, I read this when I was looking for older fanfics, because a lot of the current writers are complete and total shit. Anyways, I read this and I honestly think that Sephiroth isn't that out of character considering the circumstances. Either way, you hinted that this was a trilogy but I don't see a part three to this story. If you wrote one, please let me know what the name is, and if not, please do so. It never hurts to ask at least. Either way, good luck to you on all your writing endeavors.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
what do you mean by 'how many years he would carry his current burden' are they immortal or something? if you ever write more in this world i will be interested to see it
Forgotten Shadow Dweller chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I really like this as a story idea, and I know it is old, but I have one criticism to make. It is that the first one of this series, didn't feel like it was its own story, more like a first chapter to this one. So listing them as the same story might have been a good idea...

Other than that it was very lovely.
Xiaron chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Very nifty little two part fic you've written. It's listed as part of a trilogy, was the third part ever written and I just didn't see it?
Dybael chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Found this after reading Butterfly Effect - The concept is really interesting. Are you ever planning on writing the third part, or is Butterfly Effect eating up all your writing time? It might be nice to revisit this fic at some point when you get writer's block on your other stuff. :)
meinien chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This was really interesting! :) I hope you get to update soon! :D I can't wait to see what happens...
JSR chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Ooh, interesting. I found this Manipulation Trilogy because I started reading Butterfly Effect (a totally awesome fic that I love and will faithfully wait for the updates). I'm just wondering where the third part is,or if it hasn't been written yet. Can't wait to read what happens once Sephy is closer to 'normal.'
Sumiyaki chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
My friend and I were going through fics recently, and I remembered this trilogy-in-the-making. I realized that, although it left an impression in my memory, I couldn't remember a third part/ending. So I came back to look. :)

I know you're busy with Butterfly Effect; this is by no means a demand that you continue RIGHT NOW wtf. XD I guess... I'd just kinda like to let you know that I am very interested in the concept that you have started with and that I look forward to reading a conclusion. Cheers! :)
yumi-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
you have to email me when you write more ok?
AI chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow. Interesting concept. I'd like to see how Sephiroth takes things once he's sane again.
Danifae chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
So i found choice, then chained, but where is part three? Ive been searching around but i cant find it. Does it exsist? Will it exsist or should I just stop wonderding whats going to happen?

Im really enjoying it so far so i hope it is going to/does exsist...
VeiledLantern chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
LOL i love it. seph bottoming is so rare, and i happen to crave for those, (because effem, crybaby cloud is horribly OOC)

Seph's OOC is pardonable mainly bec. of the consideration of the scene presented, so its ok :D

and anyway, do you not have plans on continuing this? the story could use some justifying in the future, like getting Seph OC, or at least developing the relationship 'more than tha' ;)
Darkmaster2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Awesome, awkward... but awesome!
lilalou chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
O_o That's one of the weirdest / most original way to make a yaoi I have ever read. (yeah, the border between 'original' and 'weird' is not very accurate, especially in fanfictions, when authors try... things)

Sephiroth reminds me of an overly possessive pitbull, lol. But, after all, wasn't he a bit like that when under Jenova's influence ? So I think your OOC is quite credible.

I'm impatient to read the last part of your trilogy !