Reviews for Love is Just a Game
Emily Rai chapter 32 . 5/13
I love this story so much.
WHY WOULDN'T HARRY KNOW WHAT BLOOD LUST WAS!
I did not forget! :D

Just kidding! :D this is really good so far! Have a pie! I typed it myself! :D
(#)
What the fuck is wrong with you! Harry would never... okay he Would, but that is no excuse! Besides Harry and Bill is just wrong! Gross
Booo... draco isn't allowed to have sex with people he doesn't know. Let alone after he already knows that harry is his mate for pete's sake!
ncbexie25 chapter 32 . 4/5
Aww I'm sad this is over, too! Loved this! Thanks!
platinum.and.raven chapter 32 . 3/16
Great fic and adorable ending!
Jane Slytherin chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Hi

First thing first, I do like your story so far.(I do insist because I'm afraid you might doubt it by the time you get to the end of my review)
Now, since you 'recently' said on your profile that you liked constructive criticism, I felt like voicing my opinion, and the reason why -as good as this story is so far- I can't read any more of it.
If you were 22 in 2013 and this story was last edited in 2007, you were around 1516 when you wrote this, so the reproach I'm going to make completely makes sense. Which is actually why I'm not reproaching something so much as I'm asking for a re-write..
Indeed, you will probably find yourself if you re-read this fic that your characters lack depth.. Which doesn't really make sense here. They wouldn't just be your average teenagers, they're people who've been forced to grow up too fast from having lived and seen too much, even thought they might still be teenagers romantically speaking..
I think Harry would need some sort of serious explanation if he didn't at all talk about his vampire heritage with his friends, he should probably freak out a lot more as well, and maybe using or at least mentioning what he's learned while searching in the library could be an idea?
Snape would do magic in front of lots of Muggles and Harry would believe him capable of murdering innocent people pointlessly?
Draco had 'probably been raised in the expectation of his inheritance' and that's it? even though you write Draco's parts as well you don't mention at all his approach to the whole vampire thing, the Slytherins' reactions aren't mentioned either, nor are the other students', their parents or the newspapers? Two vampires are left alone in the school without any sort of monitoring from the teachers when Dumbledore did sound 'relieved' when he said that there were two new vampires and not one?
If you really want to have Harry and Draco's inheritance 'blend in' as something fairly normal, maybe mention other students coming into their inheritances? there are lot of different creatures after all..
And could they realistically avoid talking about the war "not to hurt the good talk they had been having"?!

Now that I re-read myself, I find my review fairly mean-looking when it wasn't at all what was intended. Hm.
Well, hey-ho. Hopefully you'll just take my ranting as the genuine desire for you to re-write that it is..

Sorry again :/
Elizabeth chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
Don't be fragile I loved this story!
Drarry4eva chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Good story, really it was. It could have used a beta though. There were quite a few spelling mistakes. I know it's been a few years, which you've probably gotten better, we all do. But just next time, use a beta.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Come on not common. You used the word wrong, common is like 'the Gryffindor common room' or another way to use it ' they have so much in common'. So, yeah, come on is what you should have used. Not complaining about the story, it's good, just pointing out that mistake.
PiptheSnake chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
Yay! Very good; bravo!
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Yay! Creature fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I've read this whole story but came back to review. Too much cheating and stupidity for my taste. Such a shame that for once the author writes well, but the story sucks.
Bennett Kaiser chapter 32 . 1/27/2013