Reviews for Love is Just a Game
Luna-Lunak chapter 32 . 9/30/2007
Great fic. Sucked me in and I couldn't read anything else for those past two days. On the end I would just ad Draco saying 'Yes, yes, yes! Oh yes!' Not much of eloquency here but still. Anyway that was great and I hope to read more of your fics in the future!

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
AccountKillerkillerkillerkille chapter 15 . 9/30/2007
Harry you ass hole, i HATE it when stuff like this happens in a story. gr
Smushly chapter 30 . 9/12/2007
okay, i just have to say that you aren't the only one who let out a "somewhat fangirlish squeal when Draco got on the broom with Harry"

that was one of my favorite parts of the whole book!

anywhoo, love the story so far!
merav141 chapter 32 . 9/11/2007
I really liked this fic!..the whole vempire thing was cool :)
Haley B chapter 32 . 9/8/2007
okay I havnt left a reveiw yet because I started reading this fic after you had allready finished it, but I love it! your a really good writer and I am deffinately going to read your other fic now! last thing, I love the way you ended the story!

Haley
Cheska chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
At least Harry has a reflection...
INUZUKALOVE4EVER chapter 32 . 8/30/2007
-tear- how sweet T_T

please make the next story soon!
PreciousLittlePrincess chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Oh my frickin' god I LOVE IT. I read the whole thing (yes, even the good version on aff :D ), and I love it and it's great and WOW. xD Seriously, after watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer I re-thought my whole opinion of what Vampires would really be like if they were real, and came up with something similar to your version. Hehe, I love how you wrote it earlier than the school year started, and how they got their own rooms and such. Heck I love the whole thing!

Hehe, congrats and bask in my praise.

xDD
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 32 . 8/21/2007
That was a very nice ending to the fic. Wrapped things up nicely.
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 15 . 8/19/2007
Ok I just don't get it.

I never have.

If u like or love someone u don't just go and kiss[or anything else]someone else.

Because if u do u would never beable to do it!

I never have and never will understand CHEATERS!

{Gr}
Zara Riddle chapter 32 . 8/19/2007
Ah yay happy ending. I liked this story alot, awsome job.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 32 . 8/13/2007
Like yoo said on the top of Chapter 30 (I think), where Draco gets on the broom with Harry - I let out a fangirlish squeal too! :D I'm so happy i'm not alone with that squeal!

Anyhow, loved your story - Sque!

" Before anyone could say anything, Ron asked, “Is it safe?” He had his eyes closed tightly and his fingers in his ears. "

Lmao, great line!

From Me x
Jemma Blackwell chapter 32 . 8/12/2007
Fantastic story, so well done! I loved it. It had a lot of depth besides being hot. So yeah.
hittocerebattosai chapter 32 . 8/11/2007