Reviews for Love is Just a Game
Heartfelt Death chapter 32 . 8/4/2007
*cries* so beautiful! *hug* write a sequel?
Rick BGOH chapter 32 . 8/4/2007
It's another great chapter in an enjoyable story.
Cailleac chapter 32 . 8/4/2007
Lol, sure you're fragile... Wow how kinky was this chapter? Its kinda strange thinking i won't get another update for this story, i really liked it. Then again, you must feel way more weird than i do, you wrote it! However, i'm afraid i have to disagree with you. I've tried writing Harry bottoming and i just can't, it doesnt seem right. But you manage to make it gel, so congrats, youre obviously a MUCH better writer than me. Well, im now going to go and start reading Balance of Luck, youll probly get a review for that one as well.
Emu Alive and Kicking chapter 32 . 8/3/2007
Aw, perfect. Loved it :3
Phoenix1001 chapter 32 . 8/3/2007
This has been a good story. I am sad to see it finished. It was well-written, and there was a fair bit of animosity mixed in with the growing relationship between Harry and Draco, which makes it a more believable plotline than some of the HPDM stories where they see each other and immediately are like "OMG, I don't hate him! I want to marry him!" (starts snogging) type of stories.

Keep up the good work, and might there eventually be a sequel?
SilverBookWorm chapter 32 . 8/3/2007
it was perfect! i loved it!

great job!
dantemalfoy chapter 32 . 8/3/2007
I liked the story a lot. From reading DH, I can picture Ron behaving exactly as you say.

A great plus is that Draco tops. Nothing against dom!Harry, but to have 99,99% of stories with dom!Harry is quite boring.

Altogether a very nice story and delivery.
volleypickle16 chapter 31 . 8/2/2007
Hey I loved those two chapters! Can't wait for more!
GoldilocksIsBack chapter 31 . 7/31/2007
Hm, requests for the epilogue... smut?

On another note, I really enjoyed seeing Hermione drunk!

Looking forward to the epilogue, but I'll miss this story, good luck with the rest of them though!
telleo chapter 31 . 7/31/2007
YAY! Another update!

Last chapter already? :(
misstree chapter 31 . 7/31/2007
omg..its almost over...i loved this story...it is so well writen! i dont want it to end! keep up the great work...u are a good writer:)
getinthevan chapter 31 . 7/31/2007
wow. i just spent a LONG time reading every single chapter. lol. i couldnt stop X_X i absolutely loved it and now im going to see if you wrote the epilogue because i dont remember how i found this story though i am definately glad i found it. and if the epilogue isnt up yet then i will gladly wait for it's coming. hahaha k way to long and silly. awesome job :D
Heartfelt Death chapter 31 . 7/31/2007
omg...what would happen if Hermy got HIGH? BAHAHAHA! i'm going to write a oneshot where they all get high and shit...omg...it's like, 3:44 and i have to stop myself from laughing so you just gave me an awesome ab workout. WOOT!
Cailleac chapter 31 . 7/31/2007
Oh my god, what an awesome chapter! Every chapter i read, i think: "Her writing cannot get any better than this", and every time you prove me wrong! Cant wait for the epilogue, and im definitely going to start reading your other stories! Keep it up!
frenticfangs chapter 31 . 7/30/2007
I think it would be cute to put in a dash of ron and hermione. a kiss or something.

and... lots and lots of hot HPDM :)

humor is always appreciated. Loved the repeated walking-in to them doing *stuff*
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »