Reviews for Love is Just a Game
deactivatedxDragonRiderx chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
I just read your whole fic, and it's pretty good. Normally i try to avoid magical-creature fics, but i really like yours. :]

keep it up!
waterbender2892 chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
Still awesome! keep it up _
lazyxhime chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
This is kind of one of my favorite chapters of the entire story, despite its simplicity. It's simple, really, but I loved reading it. I think it's because Draco and Harry were so cute together.

Thank you for the update! I look forward to reading more! XD
itsasledgehammer chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
pfft. I don't mind. I am a true Drarry fan, but omfg, Bill and Harry are a close second in my book! Lol. If you make it Harry/Draco in the end, I don't care about this. :)
itsasledgehammer chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Holy fuckin hott batman!
HecateDeMort chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
amazing
Emu Alive and Kicking chapter 26 . 6/24/2007
Aw... I want more physicality...
Katsy17 chapter 26 . 6/23/2007
very good :P
NaRuKo77 chapter 25 . 6/21/2007
oWE! *eyes open wide* I luv this story! luv it luvt it LUV IT! *jumps up and down* I'm new to the dmhp fandom and I have been introduced through very great stories! Yours DEFINITELY! I've always been involved with sasunaru and I'm SO unbelievably glad that I opened up to Harry Potter! YOU ARE SUCH A FABULOUS AUTHOR! I ADORE YOU! *worships you* I luv the story and the dialogue and EVERYTHING!

over n' out

NaRuKo77
lorrilexi chapter 25 . 6/11/2007
i loved your fics, keep up with the good work
ramaloki chapter 25 . 5/9/2007
very nice chapter! loved the yummieness in this! lol
Zale potter chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Some of the visual images in this fic were unwanted other well were wanted.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Wow it was like watching a movie you did a grate job on it i am hooked.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
Seeing as how harry is not a Pureblood and Draco is well that alone is to like harry will get to feed on good food and draco on well how do i out food well it was funny on how you maid harry say “Pureblood just adds to the fact that they hate one another.
olupotter18 chapter 25 . 5/8/2007