Reviews for Love is Just a Game
i like it update soon
slytheringrl17 chapter 24 . 4/29/2007
i like it update soon
ramaloki chapter 24 . 4/29/2007
uber! i love the truth and dare game! lol nice chapter!
GoldilocksIsBack chapter 24 . 4/28/2007
See, reviewing, happy now? *grin* this is really cool, are you planning anything execptionally momentous for the next chapter? Oh, please tell me we're going to see a pink haired Blaise for Potions? *puppy eyes* please?

Are you looking to finish this soon or is it still bouncing around putting out new ideas?... Don't take that the wrong way cause I adore thsi fic and I do want to see it continue... I think I'm babbling...

Anyway, as always a good chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one.

-Goldi
PleiadesWolfe chapter 24 . 4/27/2007
So I just finally got the email that you updated this story and I thought you had update another chapter but you didn't. When are you going too?
QueenOfCats chapter 24 . 4/27/2007
*gasp* You're not dead!

Yay for updates!

great chappie.
misstree chapter 24 . 4/27/2007
i LOVE this story:)i cant wait to read more! update soon...please!
Katsy17 chapter 24 . 4/26/2007
very good :P
semper paratis chapter 24 . 4/24/2007
I like your story a lot. Harry and Draco are so cute together. Ron's reactions to things are also very entertaining. Good job!
Xandersnape chapter 24 . 4/22/2007
hey...love the story and cant wait for the next chapter .
clowe8 chapter 24 . 4/20/2007
Love the chapter. I just wish the truth/dare game could've gone on longer and more risque.

Carolyn
shadowama chapter 24 . 4/20/2007
huh, not bad not bad, needs a little bit more of just draco and harry being chummy or something, that way they feel even better with their relationship, the more better they feel the closer they are to bonding. keep it up and please update sooner. i'm going insane here ffn is going !
DBZfanalways chapter 24 . 4/19/2007
Great chapter! I liked the game, though it could have beem wilder haha.
Becky chapter 24 . 4/19/2007
AWESOME! Great storyline. You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait until your next update.
olupotter18 chapter 24 . 4/19/2007