Reviews for Love is Just a Game
Jane Slytherin chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Hi

First thing first, I do like your story so far.(I do insist because I'm afraid you might doubt it by the time you get to the end of my review)
Now, since you 'recently' said on your profile that you liked constructive criticism, I felt like voicing my opinion, and the reason why -as good as this story is so far- I can't read any more of it.
If you were 22 in 2013 and this story was last edited in 2007, you were around 1516 when you wrote this, so the reproach I'm going to make completely makes sense. Which is actually why I'm not reproaching something so much as I'm asking for a re-write..
Indeed, you will probably find yourself if you re-read this fic that your characters lack depth.. Which doesn't really make sense here. They wouldn't just be your average teenagers, they're people who've been forced to grow up too fast from having lived and seen too much, even thought they might still be teenagers romantically speaking..
I think Harry would need some sort of serious explanation if he didn't at all talk about his vampire heritage with his friends, he should probably freak out a lot more as well, and maybe using or at least mentioning what he's learned while searching in the library could be an idea?
Snape would do magic in front of lots of Muggles and Harry would believe him capable of murdering innocent people pointlessly?
Draco had 'probably been raised in the expectation of his inheritance' and that's it? even though you write Draco's parts as well you don't mention at all his approach to the whole vampire thing, the Slytherins' reactions aren't mentioned either, nor are the other students', their parents or the newspapers? Two vampires are left alone in the school without any sort of monitoring from the teachers when Dumbledore did sound 'relieved' when he said that there were two new vampires and not one?
If you really want to have Harry and Draco's inheritance 'blend in' as something fairly normal, maybe mention other students coming into their inheritances? there are lot of different creatures after all..
And could they realistically avoid talking about the war "not to hurt the good talk they had been having"?!

Now that I re-read myself, I find my review fairly mean-looking when it wasn't at all what was intended. Hm.
Well, hey-ho. Hopefully you'll just take my ranting as the genuine desire for you to re-write that it is..

Sorry again :/
Elizabeth chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
Don't be fragile I loved this story!
sterekdrarry chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Good story, really it was. It could have used a beta though. There were quite a few spelling mistakes. I know it's been a few years, which you've probably gotten better, we all do. But just next time, use a beta.
sterekdrarry chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Come on not common. You used the word wrong, common is like 'the Gryffindor common room' or another way to use it ' they have so much in common'. So, yeah, come on is what you should have used. Not complaining about the story, it's good, just pointing out that mistake.
PiptheSnake chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
Yay! Very good; bravo!
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Yay! Creature fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I've read this whole story but came back to review. Too much cheating and stupidity for my taste. Such a shame that for once the author writes well, but the story sucks.
Bennett Kaiser chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
Superb... Just brilliant (u.u)*
Kreyana chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
This just reminded me that you have yet to say if they're the same size or not. I'm imagining Draco as the taller, though. Especially as its just wrong for Harry to be taller than 5'9 or so. He spent critical growth cycles malnourished... Just not right to suddenly be tall (and I mean even before the inheritance.)
Kreyana chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Hmmm... Nope, I got nothin (other than that they're idiots, but we already knew that... And that I should really try to sleep-it's 3:36 am!)
Kreyana chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Yeaaah... That was kind,of stupid and pointless. And unless if plays some kund of big drama role, (which is out of place anyway) or eradicates Harry's little crush (which he should have been able to brysh aside), it was very unnecesary. Not to mention out of cnaracter... Oh, and I'm not seeing much to the vampire thing yet.
Chai chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
ah f*ck! *tablefliPr
slaptagintare chapter 31 . 7/5/2012
Really liked it ! Loved the feeding parts and the whole story ! Great work :)
Mila Pink chapter 32 . 5/17/2012
Loved. The whole fic is so beautiful.

Congratulations. It was very exciting.

kisses