Reviews for Love is Just a Game
bookivore chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
LOL ok, what is a reasonable number of times to attempt to kill someone? Because Lucius might have just got the wrong information, ya know, and really meant to only try to kill Harry a reasonable number of times. (Just kidding.) Plus, at this point Draco told Harry that he and his father were spies, so Harry should also realize that helping Lucius was helping the war out.
shadowama chapter 30 . 5/21/2010
ok i'm glad that harry and draco finally bonded but i have to point something out. Well more of a question really: Did you purposely skip past the whole "Stretching and lubing" scene or Are vampires automatically prepared for sex even for the first time?

Because if not, Harry should have been in intense pain. You might want to clarify that in the future!
Doni chapter 32 . 5/2/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Interesting story line and great interplay between the two. Great job. My only suggestion is that if you do go back and rewrite the story, do it as a new entry so that people can review the chapters all over again.
Moon Princess Sakura chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this story was so awesome! I totally loved the ending, though I would've liked for you to write the wedding (what can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic)... anyway, I loved it! keep up the good work, and thank you :D
BeenBitten chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
What the f-k was that? C'mon! Why? Its bad enough that Draco was close to sleeping with someone because of feeling rejected by Harry now Harry gets off by someone else? I mean damn..

Okay I'll just have to keep reading to make sure things don't get screwed between these two.
MrsReadsAlot chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
i am NOT pleased with you at the moment.

poor could you do this to him?:'(
dreaminGemini chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
okay...I'm a little confused by this chapter. It mentions, when Draco tells his father about Harry, light veels. That's what Draco is. But earlier in a previous chapter Dumbledore states that vampires can drink from each other and to bring the other new one,which was Draco...so... Is he a Veels or a Vampire? Both? I don't know if anyone else has seen that. Confused!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 32 . 12/29/2009
I was doubtfull at first, most bond Veela fics are usually the same, you know, they love each other too soon, OOC stuff everywhere...but it wasn't like that in this story.

I'm glad i hung on to the end.
Ledybug chapter 32 . 12/5/2009
Great story! Thanks for writing.
InsanitysGenius chapter 32 . 10/28/2009
first vampire fic I've ever read, although I swore myself not to read creature fics, I'm glad I broke that because I freakin loved it! wonderful job! D
Jay Kamdar chapter 30 . 10/22/2009
hey,

its a nice story... this is the first time i am readin a vampire fic. and believe me it was not bad..good infact.

i'd like you to send me the original version of chapter 30, titled Love.

ma email id is

expecting a mail soon.
Gregalicious chapter 15 . 7/25/2009

other than bill, the best fic ever.
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 27 . 6/3/2009
hn
Rainbowsharpies chapter 32 . 4/10/2009
God, that was an excellent story. All of your side characters were hysterical, especially Ron, Blaise, and Hermione. I don't think I can decide which was the funniest. The smut was the best I've seen in ages, and I usually hate anything vampirical with a passion, but you did it so well here. It didn't take over the story, and it was quite believable, not to mention the feeding was pretty fucking hot. Golly, I enjoyed that. On a lesser note, there were about a million typos, but the story was good enough that I looked past that and finished it. I'll probably read it again in a few months too. Thank you SO MUCH for writing that. *curtsies* hehe

-RS
Rainbowsharpies chapter 31 . 4/10/2009
huh. looks like I already reviewed the last chapter, but that was ages ago. I'm reading this again, and I felt the need to inform you that this story is incredibly hot, and I read the full lemon from last chapter on aff...I wasn't impressed with the edit, but OH MY GOD, that was freakishly hot. I'm actually red in the face. I looked in the mirror and I am red in the face. (I often expect to be red after reading smut, but I never am! Until now) I'm not going to go into more detail than that, but yeah. wow. That was extremely good. braVO. Double wow. I may never be the same. Plus I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to read smut again because I'm sure it will all pale in comparison to what I've just read...

and about THIS chapter...This bit made me giggle:

“Ron.”

“No, Harry.” He corrected him teasingly.

“No. Ron!”

teehee. When I read it, I pictured Harry bouncing a little with a stupid smile on his face saying 'No, /Harry/!' with an extremely exaggerated British accent. But not the fancy kind. The silly kind.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »