Reviews for Love is Just a Game
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
god I love you, know that, and don't ever forget it ;)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
ah! that's intense! I love it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
hahah you are my hero!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
ah I love it! I forgot how great this story was!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
hahah knew it! great story by the way!, but I will now randomly skim through chapters until I get the jist of it ;) then I will most likely read the last chapter!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
deffinately read this before... still can't remember exactly what happens... it's Draco though... right?

whatever, I wonder if I finished it..?
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I'm not sure if I've read this before, it sounds really good, but I can't for the life of me remember how it ends or anything... but that means I get to read it again! so yay!
macaday me a nut chapter 32 . 1/28/2008
Ohh! Ooh! I really shouldn't have read that...I have slightly more pressing things to do...but screw them! I had such a good time reading this! It was rather...orgasmic. Ha ha ha ha. Ahh...yeh. And yes, I am going to check out your other one, just because of the 'shameless plug'. As you put it. :) This was great.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Emeralden Rapley chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
i like it it is good. very good. anywho ima read more later that is for sure se ya lady.
Seral chapter 32 . 1/6/2008
Squeal~ Oh my gosh! This is such a sweet and great story! I love the epilogue and all the bits before~ :3
Amary chapter 32 . 12/31/2007
Really liked this story! I would totally love it if you would email me the 'good version' of Chapter 30 ;) Now I'm off to check out your other fics!
tilly-tally-tease chapter 32 . 12/21/2007
this is amazing! love it so much!

love the ending with the chocolate ;)
sammie-lu chapter 15 . 12/21/2007
woah that scene was great! so well written it actually had me breathing harder. i love this story so far, so im going to go and carry on reading futher. well done on the story so far.
Shanya-hp chapter 32 . 12/10/2007
Great story!

loved it!
dragon-girl40 chapter 32 . 12/5/2007
that was amazing. i loved it.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »