Reviews for On the Surface
A-Fighterlady chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
The Suburban Coyote chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
I have twenty rabid samurai badgers in my basement, and I am not afarid to express-mail them to you if you discontinue the story.

It is excellent; I am hooked; Please contunue!
nemisis96730 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
This story is impressive. I hope to see more.

-Your Nemisis
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
good story please right more
RabbleRabbleRabble chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
plz finish soon, very good story
Ghost of Meat chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
well you have the speach patterns peefect thus far
Lyra Waterflame chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
O... More? Please?
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Hmm, is Cattie-brie gonna be a jealous bitch? p
Lyra Waterflame chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
O... More? Please?
Solomn regret chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
There is no place in this world for disgusting Mary-Sues. Do everyone a favor and write something more realistic.
Sh411th chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
Things are gonna get heated if Cattie-brie thinks Nieanna's getting the HOTS for Drizzt... Update!
Ronicusofcorinicus chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
This is a decent rough draft, but some of the details are wrong...the floating spell is called this point in Drizzt's history he had heard drow recently...I could go on, but i think if you thoroughly reread these entries, and research properly, you will find and correct the errors. other than that, get R A Salvatore on an email, and get these on a press somewhere...the storyline is excellent!:D Cya Soon, Jaynie...
Sh411th chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
Very interesting. You can see that both Nieanna and Drizzt are beginning to have feelings for eachother. the question is: will it go anywhere? update soon PLEASE!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
O... More? Please? Soon? Please please please?
Lyra Waterflame chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Aw... More? Please? To let you know, I think some of the languge (sp?) is a bit to modern, but, otherwise, 'tis very good!