Reviews for The Redeemer
Why would he respect her - she didn't bother respecting him. She used the Redeemer crap to basically buy herself a Snape then has the gall to expect him to be HAPPY about it? I can't read any more of this crap. You're an amazing writer but you totally forgot how things like "respect", "permission", and "not raping someone's life away by arrogantly taking away their freedom" work.
How about asking her who died and made her God to take over his life, his home, his future, everything, without having the respect or common decency of asking him first? She even plans his DAYS for him - I hope she remembered to schedule when he can piss.
Naturally Hermione would pretend to forget that she was the one who shut her own cat out of her room the night before. He really should have locked his door against the interfering conniving bitch.

*snort* If her "respect" for Severus had turned to "admiration...devotion...love", why didn't she respect, admire or love him enough to ask his permission before raping his life away from him? If that's supposed to be "respect" I'd hate to hear what high-handed cunning malicious bitch would be.

God does she ever shut up and stop scheduling the manipulative fuck out of his life? Leave the man alone!
Well of course Severus would "love" to be burdened with guests during his FIRST NIGHT OF FREEDOM. How...kind...of Hermione. When and why did she become such a brazen bitch?

I don't blame him one bit for questioning everything about her actions taken on his person without his permission and she deserves everything he can hurl at her.

I'm very irate on Severus' behalf. People go around organizing his life FOR him without bothering to respect him enough to even ASK him if that was what he wanted? That's unconscionably rude and disrespectful. If they had been in any way, shape, or form actual FRIENDS to him, they would have at least pretended to respect him.
I'm not sure I like how this is starting. Granted Hermione's actions did set him free with strange restrictions, but it was done TO him WITHOUT his permission, approval, or even knowledge. This I see is a version of life rape.
daisycb chapter 17 . 1/28
Nice, very nice. I like happy stories.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
Awwwwww I loved this story! Especially the humor you brilliantly weaved through the ingenious plot. Great job!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
I like your version of the relationship between Lily and Severus. I thought it was very creative. :-)
Spaz85 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Great story! It was a different take on the marriage law. Nicely written.
IvyPerdita chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
this story damn near brought me to tears. its so nice to see a realistic portrayal of the characters instead of quickly thrusting them into bed or the typical marriage law fic. i love Ginny with Draco honestly i just never understood her with harry. i loved that Draco gained a backbone and the whole bit about their animagus forms i can so see Ginny and Draco biting and chasing each other. i love the back stories, the bonding and raw emotion and i love how strong you made Hermoine.I love your attention to detail and i love how the characters flow in the business world. i am also happy for pansy i always thought that given a chance she could be really cool. i should have reviewed from early on but im lazy. i love the originality of this story which is so hard to find now. i love your punctuation to. i love love you. for some strange reason while reading this i have Draco in my head telling Severus honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a shit lol. keep it up. i hope this has a sequel.
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
great story
hguy13 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
"No man can serve TWO masters," not to.
where she went chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
What a wonderful story.
Nagasasu chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
Very much enjoyed this fic. It's been a pleasure to read. :)
neener.will.quit chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
lovely story overall. cant wait to read more. :)