Reviews for The Redeemer
littleladyangel chapter 17 . 11/2/2018
What a beautiful concept! I find it hard to believe some gave you negative reviews. It was such a touching story and I was glad for a happy ending
jada951 chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
wow. there are some bitter snarky reviews.

funny how they all sign is a "guest" so you can't answer them.
I admire your sticking to it.

The thing is ff is just that. Written by fans.
I can see where it could be seen as st. hermoine and poor sev.
but she stepped in to save his life from prison - something Dumbles arranged.

It seems as if he could have divorced her if he wanted to - and some of these folks
didn't seem to remember that H. didn't access his vaults and help make the manor house home.

BTW, the ministry chicky is a real ditz!
kate1309 chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
Did you ever write The Tolerance? If so, I would love to read it. This is really good and I hope you didn't give up on this trilogy.
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 8/1/2017
hell you can call yourselves whatever you want, the husband can take the wife's name or you can pick another and pay £30 to get it made officially yours or you can use both. Nobody gives a toss; it's not illegal to call yourself anything you want, so long as you don't use it to defraud.
Thoughtful and well written fic
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2017
Severus is mentally unstable. Hermione might have been far better off letting him wander safely away.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
I don't like the lack of consent in this story. It's understandable and even plausible, but still, Severus wasn't asked so he could never give permission.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2017
Awww, I think this is the best chapter you've ever written. I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
Hermione's room sounds like a funeral parlor. And I'm not surprised that Hermione didn't roast Ginny's blabbing ass about confirming to Draco about her virginity.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
So Ginny trusted Draco to keep a secret that Hermione told to Ginny whom she trusted to keep a secret so now she discovers that not only can her "best friend" Ginny not keep a secret but that neither can Draco. Lovely. Somehow I doubt Hermione will do anything about it because as usual her backbone will somehow have been surgically removed just as Ginny's will have been toward Draco because """love""" apparently turns women into doormats.

Draco calls Ginny a whore and this is "romantic"? Draco blabs Ginny's secret and it's "romantic"? Ginny blabs Hermione's secret to Draco and she's a ""friend""? I'm wondering how this could be in any way logical.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
Wow, micromanaging much?
William Berkowitz chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
lixolixolixolixolixo lixolixolixo lixolixo lixolixolixolixo lixo lixo
lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo
lixo lixolixolixo lixo lixo lixolixolixolixo lixolixolixolixo
lixo lixo lixo lixolixolixo lixo lixo lixolixolixolixo
lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo
lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixolixolixolixo lixo lixo
riverrat chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
This is different to a lot of other stories that are out there. I like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Why would he respect her - she didn't bother respecting him. She used the Redeemer crap to basically buy herself a Snape then has the gall to expect him to be HAPPY about it? I can't read any more of this crap. You're an amazing writer but you totally forgot how things like "respect", "permission", and "not raping someone's life away by arrogantly taking away their freedom" work.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
How about asking her who died and made her God to take over his life, his home, his future, everything, without having the respect or common decency of asking him first? She even plans his DAYS for him - I hope she remembered to schedule when he can piss.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Naturally Hermione would pretend to forget that she was the one who shut her own cat out of her room the night before. He really should have locked his door against the interfering conniving bitch.

*snort* If her "respect" for Severus had turned to "admiration...devotion...love", why didn't she respect, admire or love him enough to ask his permission before raping his life away from him? If that's supposed to be "respect" I'd hate to hear what high-handed cunning malicious bitch would be.

God does she ever shut up and stop scheduling the manipulative fuck out of his life? Leave the man alone!