Reviews for The Redeemer
Severus is mentally unstable. Hermione might have been far better off letting him wander safely away.
I don't like the lack of consent in this story. It's understandable and even plausible, but still, Severus wasn't asked so he could never give permission.
Awww, I think this is the best chapter you've ever written. I love it!
Hermione's room sounds like a funeral parlor. And I'm not surprised that Hermione didn't roast Ginny's blabbing ass about confirming to Draco about her virginity.
So Ginny trusted Draco to keep a secret that Hermione told to Ginny whom she trusted to keep a secret so now she discovers that not only can her "best friend" Ginny not keep a secret but that neither can Draco. Lovely. Somehow I doubt Hermione will do anything about it because as usual her backbone will somehow have been surgically removed just as Ginny's will have been toward Draco because """love""" apparently turns women into doormats.

Draco calls Ginny a whore and this is "romantic"? Draco blabs Ginny's secret and it's "romantic"? Ginny blabs Hermione's secret to Draco and she's a ""friend""? I'm wondering how this could be in any way logical.
Wow, micromanaging much?
William Berkowitz chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
lixolixolixolixolixo lixolixolixo lixolixo lixolixolixolixo lixo lixo
lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo
lixo lixolixolixo lixo lixo lixolixolixolixo lixolixolixolixo
lixo lixo lixo lixolixolixo lixo lixo lixolixolixolixo
lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo
lixo lixo lixo lixo lixo lixolixolixolixo lixo lixo
riverrat chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
This is different to a lot of other stories that are out there. I like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Why would he respect her - she didn't bother respecting him. She used the Redeemer crap to basically buy herself a Snape then has the gall to expect him to be HAPPY about it? I can't read any more of this crap. You're an amazing writer but you totally forgot how things like "respect", "permission", and "not raping someone's life away by arrogantly taking away their freedom" work.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
How about asking her who died and made her God to take over his life, his home, his future, everything, without having the respect or common decency of asking him first? She even plans his DAYS for him - I hope she remembered to schedule when he can piss.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Naturally Hermione would pretend to forget that she was the one who shut her own cat out of her room the night before. He really should have locked his door against the interfering conniving bitch.

*snort* If her "respect" for Severus had turned to "admiration...devotion...love", why didn't she respect, admire or love him enough to ask his permission before raping his life away from him? If that's supposed to be "respect" I'd hate to hear what high-handed cunning malicious bitch would be.

God does she ever shut up and stop scheduling the manipulative fuck out of his life? Leave the man alone!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Well of course Severus would "love" to be burdened with guests during his FIRST NIGHT OF FREEDOM. How...kind...of Hermione. When and why did she become such a brazen bitch?

I don't blame him one bit for questioning everything about her actions taken on his person without his permission and she deserves everything he can hurl at her.

I'm very irate on Severus' behalf. People go around organizing his life FOR him without bothering to respect him enough to even ASK him if that was what he wanted? That's unconscionably rude and disrespectful. If they had been in any way, shape, or form actual FRIENDS to him, they would have at least pretended to respect him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I'm not sure I like how this is starting. Granted Hermione's actions did set him free with strange restrictions, but it was done TO him WITHOUT his permission, approval, or even knowledge. This I see is a version of life rape.
daisycb chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
Nice, very nice. I like happy stories.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
Awwwwww I loved this story! Especially the humor you brilliantly weaved through the ingenious plot. Great job!