Reviews for The Redeemer
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 17 . 3/28
Awwwwww I loved this story! Especially the humor you brilliantly weaved through the ingenious plot. Great job!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 12 . 3/28
I like your version of the relationship between Lily and Severus. I thought it was very creative. :-)
Spaz85 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Great story! It was a different take on the marriage law. Nicely written.
ancim chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
this story damn near brought me to tears. its so nice to see a realistic portrayal of the characters instead of quickly thrusting them into bed or the typical marriage law fic. i love Ginny with Draco honestly i just never understood her with harry. i loved that Draco gained a backbone and the whole bit about their animagus forms i can so see Ginny and Draco biting and chasing each other. i love the back stories, the bonding and raw emotion and i love how strong you made Hermoine.I love your attention to detail and i love how the characters flow in the business world. i am also happy for pansy i always thought that given a chance she could be really cool. i should have reviewed from early on but im lazy. i love the originality of this story which is so hard to find now. i love your punctuation to. i love love you. for some strange reason while reading this i have Draco in my head telling Severus honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a shit lol. keep it up. i hope this has a sequel.
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
great story
hguy13 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
"No man can serve TWO masters," not to.
where she went chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
What a wonderful story.
Nagasasu chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
Very much enjoyed this fic. It's been a pleasure to read. :)
neener.will.quit chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
lovely story overall. cant wait to read more. :)
kkosoundsfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
!amazing!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Hee hee. That was a bit over the top Draco.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Love it! I truly do!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Totally excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Excellent reply, Hermione. Nice touch.