Reviews for Trial By Fire
TheLittleCatmole chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
Please finish this!
whatswiththemustache chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Rereading this for the nth time and, just, awws all around. this is brilliant.
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 25 . 12/2/2016
Please update this story soon. I love it. It's AMAZING!
Madison Futch chapter 25 . 11/26/2016
Please finish this!
Brytte Mystere chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
OH GODS, EDMUND!
*Goes away crying*
Brytte Mystere chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Soooo very annoyed with Peter and Susan right now... But oh, well, it's been mere days for them, so...
And ooohhhhh fuuuck... The Witch has Edmund!
But he's not a traitor nor has ever been here, so even if she killed him in the Stone Table, he would revive, right?
Brytte Mystere chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
I'm so happy! Lu has Ed's support now, and he got out unscated from his meeting with the Witch (didn't even ate the drugged/enchanted candy, yaaay!)
Brytte Mystere chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Still absolutely adoring this! And hey, at least Ed had five years of Narnua all to himself (and being raised with good parental figures like Aslan and Oreius can only help).
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I LOVE THIS SO VERY MUCH!
Seriously, not even joking, this is perfect and thus goes right into my favourites list. If I could leave kudos and bookmark this here, that too I would do.
This is just amazing!
Brdese chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
Reading where Lucy notices the rain stopped.
It started raining at my house.
Brdese chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
*throws tomatoes*
eat your veggies chald
Brdese chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Yes, torturing him is fun :)
Kage Getsuga chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
x
Sue Clover chapter 25 . 11/16/2015
Oh no! I've caught up. And you haven't updated for several years. This makes me a bit sad. I hope you come back to this story at some point, as I'd like to see how Susan and the rest save Lucy and her guard, and if they can get help from Archenland, and what plan Lucy and her people come up with with the help of that boy, and I need to know what happened to Edmund, as last I heard he was missing, as well.
guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
I love your work plz write another chapter!