Reviews for Trial By Fire
Brdese chapter 4 . 7/30
Reading where Lucy notices the rain stopped.
It started raining at my house.
Brdese chapter 10 . 7/24
*throws tomatoes*
eat your veggies chald
Brdese chapter 8 . 7/24
Yes, torturing him is fun :)
Kage Getsuga chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
x
Sue Clover chapter 25 . 11/16/2015
Oh no! I've caught up. And you haven't updated for several years. This makes me a bit sad. I hope you come back to this story at some point, as I'd like to see how Susan and the rest save Lucy and her guard, and if they can get help from Archenland, and what plan Lucy and her people come up with with the help of that boy, and I need to know what happened to Edmund, as last I heard he was missing, as well.
guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
I love your work plz write another chapter!
Narylfiel chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
Wow. I absolutely LOVE how you have represented Lucy as a fiercely loyal warrior queen! This is EXACTLY how I have always viewed her, and I think you have done a magnificent (no pun intended) job with this story. I hope you will update sometime soon, but in the meantime,thanks so much for such a high-quality fic!
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I like it!
cflat chapter 25 . 5/7/2015
Really like this AU and can't believe you left it on such a cliffhanger!
Olympus97 chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
I do love this world you have created! Please do update again; your writing is absolutely wonderful to read.
GreenHorn22 chapter 25 . 3/5/2015
Great story really enjoyed reading it. Please update soon, I need to know how it ends.
pinksugarrush chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Oh my god! I absolutely adore this fic! The idea of Edmund being the first one to enter Narnia really peaked my interest! I really like how you tried to correlate with the movie/ book as close as possible even with the twist of Edmund.

I really like the idea of Edmund sacraficing himself and going to the Stone Table so Aslan wouldn't have to. How gallant of dear Edmund.

Oh, now Susan is preparing for battle now, too. I hope she saves Lucy. :)

Gahhh, where's Edmund? Did he get kidnapped during the ambush? Peter, you must find your brother!

Oh, please, please, please update this for all your loyal readers and followers! Please, it's been three years since your last update and I, along with many others, would rejoice at an update (and a proper ending for this amazing fic, as well).
Kiran Taimuri chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
Wow. I like the ending left off as a cliffhanger, but i'm really annoyed.
What happens in the end?
Where did Edmund go?
will Lucy be saved by her sister in time? Or will she just have to make her own escape, trusted with the lives of many narnians?
oh my god!
all these questions are left unanswered . . . unless you write more to this story...?
PLEASE?!
Kiran Taimuri chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
"Torturing him is so much fun"?!
If u think that, then ur really evil.
But I remember when I write stories, I always try to give the main/my favourite characters the most painful position.
Y U NO CONTINUE chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Please continue this! You have a great writing style AND this is a great and unique storyline. I really would love to read more. Please update if you can!