Reviews for Trial By Fire
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 7/16
I like it!
cflat chapter 25 . 5/7
Really like this AU and can't believe you left it on such a cliffhanger!
Olympus97 chapter 25 . 5/2
I do love this world you have created! Please do update again; your writing is absolutely wonderful to read.
GreenHorn22 chapter 25 . 3/5
Great story really enjoyed reading it. Please update soon, I need to know how it ends.
pinksugarrush chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Oh my god! I absolutely adore this fic! The idea of Edmund being the first one to enter Narnia really peaked my interest! I really like how you tried to correlate with the movie/ book as close as possible even with the twist of Edmund.

I really like the idea of Edmund sacraficing himself and going to the Stone Table so Aslan wouldn't have to. How gallant of dear Edmund.

Oh, now Susan is preparing for battle now, too. I hope she saves Lucy. :)

Gahhh, where's Edmund? Did he get kidnapped during the ambush? Peter, you must find your brother!

Oh, please, please, please update this for all your loyal readers and followers! Please, it's been three years since your last update and I, along with many others, would rejoice at an update (and a proper ending for this amazing fic, as well).
Kiran Taimuri chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
Wow. I like the ending left off as a cliffhanger, but i'm really annoyed.
What happens in the end?
Where did Edmund go?
will Lucy be saved by her sister in time? Or will she just have to make her own escape, trusted with the lives of many narnians?
oh my god!
all these questions are left unanswered . . . unless you write more to this story...?
PLEASE?!
Kiran Taimuri chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
"Torturing him is so much fun"?!
If u think that, then ur really evil.
But I remember when I write stories, I always try to give the main/my favourite characters the most painful position.
Y U NO CONTINUE chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Please continue this! You have a great writing style AND this is a great and unique storyline. I really would love to read more. Please update if you can!
A person chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
Please continue this! I NEED to know what happens! You're an amazing author by the way.
TeamJacob1998 chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
wouldn't ed be suffering a lot more from injurys? you made them sound pretty bad but hes not reacting hardly at all to them.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I'm loving this story. One of my favorites. I love how you made it to where Edmund was the first to enter Narnia and spent five years there. I love it how Peter realized that, had Edmund stayed, he would have been two years older than him. lol

My most favorite parts were when Edmund saved Bertran and his relationship with the Wolves. I love those. But what happened to Edmund? Did he get captured again? Poor Ed.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSE! I want to see what happens next! XD
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
edmund wouldnt have worked Aslan represents Jesus and edmund represents a sinner
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
why does everyone do that ?
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 9/11/2013