Reviews for Tell Me, Will You Remember?
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
way to go lex, serves ya right johnny
red-dragon93551 chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
holy crap that last sentence is CREEPY! though awesome story
Liz chapter 16 . 8/30/2006
Aww I really liked the concept but I think the ending could have been executed better.

Good job, though, it made me think.
177624601 chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
Johnny slept with a girl that he tought of as a little sister? Ok, that's just gross. Good story, though
AiiroPearl Voice chapter 16 . 6/4/2006
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Aw! really cute story! Sad ending! I really enjoyed this because it had Johnny and Ember in it. I love Johhny 13 & although I do not believe he would be this cruel I still really really love this story! You should deffinatly write more storys with Johnny. I write stories, but mine are mostly commedy.
gc rocker gal 13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Great job. This fic is just amazing. But I'm a bit confused, Maverick never told anyone he was gay, yet Johnny called him a fag. Did I miss something?
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 16 . 5/7/2006
no amount of words could describe how much i totally loke this woeful tale. good bye and good night ember.
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 15 . 5/7/2006
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Holy Hell, Kitty is actaully in this! You GO Lex! I can't believe Johnny would do that. First not tell Ember that he had a girlfriend before, you know, but he knew it was her first time. Not that has much to do with it, he's still a jerk. It puts all the more meaning behind her wanting the entire world remebering her name when she becomes a ghost. Oh! Is Lex going to kill Johnny and Kitty? That would be so cool. Then how would Ember die?
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 9 . 5/7/2006
won't kitty be jealous
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
Awesome! I may be raving too much about this but I love this story, i feel the emotions stirring in me! Her eulogy was so sad and touching
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Oh DUDE! That was sick and wrong of that bitch! I know a person named Natalie. She is no way, shape or form like this evil twisted spawn of the devil. Why was Maverick looking at Ember's bouncy bossom in the last chapter if he's gay? Then again that would be rather distracting, I mean I'm a straight chick and I would be distracted. Regardless, I still really like this story.
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Johnny Thirteen! This story is going to rock! I love it already
Firefly4000 chapter 16 . 5/6/2006
awesome set of chapters please continue