Reviews for Miyukichan in Hospital Land! OneShot
KitsuneHime18x chapter 1 . 4/15
Great one-shot! I just love reading about Miyuki-chan!
andy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
nice story. I enjoy miyuki-chan fiction.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
*LOL*

Cute!

Poor Miyuki...
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh ho hoo! XDD That was quite a fun adventure, it was! Ah ha, that was a great fic. It was very fun! ;D
Missy45 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow, you really managed to get the style of the series, here! Haha! It's been so long since I've read Miyuki-chan...it feels like this one would fit exactly in with the rest of CLAMP's Miyuki hijinks. Great job!
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
LoL. _
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
LOL! Loved it!
lwo-tghin chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aw!porr miyuki!

i think ou did a very good job on this, the only thing that i can point out is that the ending seemed a little vague. but the story it's self was hilarious!

great job :D
Shaz chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
O_o MY GOD! What did they do that was so bad she couldn't remember heehehee. Funny.
NICHA chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
that was funny- it was a lot loke the manga!
Glimia chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Lol, poor Miyuki-chan. She just can't catch a break can she? And things were going so well up until the back massage.
Baka Basher chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wonderfully absurd. Just as good as the others I've read in this fandom. There should be more Miyuki stories! The others are either one-shots or are never updated. A nurse story had to come up sometime and I was glad it was so well done.
trash-girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was a really good story and I liked it. Ususally I hate stories on fanfic because they are either gay or overly sexual but yours was good and it was almost as if CLAMP themselves wrote it. Your story was true to the manga and thats what I like.
Tightrope chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This is such a cool ficcy! Still as entertaining and cute as Miyuki-chan in wonderland but without too much smut and shmex.. Good job! I really liked it! Everything is so IC!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/18/2006