Reviews for Delicacy
LillyGirl310 chapter 11 . 6/20
Awe what a sweet story and it has giving a lot of ideas for my own male pregnancy story that I plan to do when I have time to write it.
Till Next Time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i really love it specially Q reaction to Picard pregnancy just curious is Q healing Picard when he & the baby almst die change them if so can both have some psi powers 1 he tried to hide from every1 you know since Theich didn't drove Picard crazy like it happens all the time with others
by the way finish it or tell me where i can read the update
Late October chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
This is one of my favorite mpreg fics ever. I think it's nicely done with a good plot and believable characters. I love Picard's struggle to accept his pregnancy - it was very poignant and interesting. I think that's how I would feel if I suddenly realized I was pregnant, and I'm not even a guy LOL.

I think it's strange that there aren't more Next Gen mpregs. Picard is an especially good "victim" since he doesn't even like kids to begin with.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
Wow. I love reading StarTrek mpreg fics. Know any good ones?

Anyway, great great story! Love the plot. To bad it hasn't been updated in years. :'(

Oh well, I can wait.
Karrin chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
awesome u got the characters brillently! thruly enjoyed reading it, and i want more
Blue-angellady2004 chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
OMG that was so beautiful... plz write more!
Oxymironic chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
I have to admit, you were right. As much fan-fiction as I've read, and as much mpreg stories that I've come across and enjoyed, I never thought to look for one in Start Trek genre. You've also picked the perfect person to have such a thing happen to. The only fault would be that it is not complete. I would have greatly enjoyed an ending to this, but had started reading knowing there wouldn't be one. I'm just glad you made it to posting this one last chapter before there wasn't anymore. So, at least there's some semblance of an ending. I applaud you for coming this far.
AmeliaMC chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I reviewed every chapter of this except 2. And you don't have PMs. I really just wanted to pop in and tell you I loved you and hello. So, hello.
jennifer chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I love this! There isn't enougn picard mpreg out there in ff universe! So PLease update this fic soon!
Dragonkid1890 chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
THAT WAS SO FREAK"N GREAT! I can't wait for you to update. I'm a big Picard fan. I'm doing one with Picard loved it!
DragonFly101 chapter 11 . 6/16/2006
Wow! NICE STORY! I loved it. Of course I'm not a big Star Trek freak (no offince) just yet. But I'm becoming one. I like the captian but i'm more of a Riker/Data freak. That gives me idea. Thanks for the great story. By.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
Like your story line and telling mode, it desribe how a man like Picard proberly would act/feel if he actually was pregnant... It's just missing details, which is somewhat a shame, it's like you scib large amount of time...
crownst chapter 11 . 5/28/2006
when are you going to update your stories?
NeoTroi79 chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
o how exciting!

awn! can't wait for Picard to become a mommy!...and the Q-bit was marvolous...he gets such a bad rap...anyway, awesome job!

AmeliaMC chapter 11 . 4/9/2006