Reviews for Ever After
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Okay. Love the story, but more is necessary right now.
susana chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
continue the story please!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I loved the Cheno reference with the clean underclothes at the end. It's one of my favorite versions of Popular that I have come across on a certain site that my or may not have bootleg recordings of a certain show that has now taken over my life!
BlueOwl90 chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
I know it's been over a year since you updated this, but I just read through it all again and it's such a great story! I would love to see the conclusion... I know Real Life gets in the way, but I thought I'd let you know that there are still many of us that would love to see the end. I hope you have the chance to update. If not, it's still probably the best post-musical fic I've ever read, even unfinished.
kyle chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
great story man, looking forward to the next update!
J Prince chapter 20 . 5/16/2009
Oh, great chapter! Thanks so much for updating! This story is always worth the wait. I can't wait to see how Glinda takes Kristian's confession.
wildeswallow chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I'm not actually sure where the musical ends, having never seen it, but I can tell you how the book ends. ( Yes- despite common ignorance there is a book. I fear I may be the only person in the world who has ever read it.) I know this story is probably finished but it may help if you ever write Wicked again. :)

- BOOK SPOILERS-

Elphaba ends up working as a revolutionary leader kinda for Animal rights, but she has to leave after she ends up failing an important mission. She winds up at Fiyero's house (he dies- how I can't remember ) with his widow, children and spinster sisters-in-law. She stays there for months, and everyone apart from her gets taken away by Vinkus (I think) soldiers. The ending of that is simply the Wizard of Oz: Along comes Dorothy and the gang and she gets water poured on her.

Hope this helps!
Pernicia chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I'm glad the first chapter's done too (though, I guess the whole story's kinda done since I'm coming to this late).

Looks very promising. You have a very nice writing style that flows well both in dialogue and description. You don't do anything too predictable, and you make it original to you.

Can't wait to read more!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
OHMYGOODNESS!

I missed this story!

I love the ending- it's such a perfect, almost Shakespearean twist.
pintotunity chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
well, someone took a nice long break from writing! welcome back. let me just say, i will be very upset if the next chapter takes anywhere near as long. because i really like this story and i want to keep reading it. this was a good chapter, and i'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Kris is going to say. you write very well. nice job.
Eve chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
I know I already read this but I'm still full of squee that you updated on ffnet.

Evil woman leaving your readers on such a cliffhanger...keep up the good work! :D
Cate chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Well, I know that it's been almost a year since this was last updated, but I still wanted to drop in and say that I read the whole story tonight and I'm disappointed that there isn't more. :( I absolutely loved it...which is not something I will say about just anything (I'm a bit picky), but I really did enjoy this. Your characters are spot on perfect, and I love all the little details from the musical/book that are written in so effortlessly. I especially enjoy how you write Fiyero and Elphaba. :) If there is any hope of this being finished, I will for one be waiting to find out exactly what side Kris is on, how Elphaba and Fiyero deal with the possibility of children, and, of course, how the wonderful Glinda/Elphaba dynamic duo will defeat Morrible and save Oz! I will anxiously be awaiting your update ;)
Erika chapter 19 . 7/13/2008
I have read all nineteen chapters in the past 2 days and must tell you- it is ENCHANTING. I loved the connection so far between Fiyero and Elphaba. YAY! Fiyero is human again! WOOT WOOT! The thing that really upset me though is that she lost the baby. Will she have another one? I must know! Hurry up and get the rest up! You posted this in late 2005 and updated it this year- but hurry up with the next chapters! I love it! You're an amazing writer. I think you have done insanely well with pulling the plot along as if it were still the musical. Keep Writing! I want to know! ;)
discordchick chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
Ah! He's here! How are they going to help Elphaba get out of jail! I don't know but I can't wait to find out!
discordchick chapter 16 . 5/5/2008
Kristian makes me so freaking mad! He gets all the spotlight just because he's back and he's hurt, ug! I can't wait until Fiyero gets there.