Reviews for Doll
IL chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Crepy, and I didn't really understand how this is connected to CC ?

And still- cool )

p.s.

How are your plans for updating Double Trouble ? I keep checkeing for updates 3 times a day and almost cry when I don't see any :sob: -Please Update The Incredible masterpiece which you've called Double Trouble...Please!
ElleSaiKiron chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I fail to see how this has anything to do with Chrono Crusade, but Mercy, I ask of you, for I am but a n00b with little education.

This fanfic has a very delicate mood to it that drew me into it. The whole storefront setting kind of reminded me of the CC christmas episode, although we both know that has nothing to do with anything.

Perhaps it might make a bit more sense to me if i saw the 3 episode OVA "La Portrait de Petit Cossette" (has no idea what that is, or what OVA stands for)
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Excellent!
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
O.o WOW! that was totally freaky and really interesting as well. Awsome story, now i just have to see the oav i just have too . Well i'll see you around then, keep up the great job.
midnightdothack chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
'Le Portrait de Petite Cosette' is awesome! Their OST is dark, yet hauntingly bautiful ;) Its really nice that you were inspiried by the OVA. My friend would've been all creeped out despite the great music and stuff. XD

Anyways I like all the stuff here in your story. I know I would usually review on most of your stories but its new years and I still have to do work _ But yea please keep the good work up!
gummyworms chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Captivating, dark, mysterious, magnificient.

I will definitely look into Le Portrait de Petite Cossette ;D. Great job.
Eiashian Lskyia Silver chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Love the new piece . It's very dark, and written in a captivative manner. Interesting perspective to write a Chrno Crusade fanfiction in. I've heard of Le Portrait De Petite Cosette and wanted to see it, and now I must XD. Sounds like my sort of show . Well best of luck, keep writing!

ELS
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This reminds me very much of an other story. Your writing here is so very beautiful almost haunting. I'm sure that's wat you were aiming for if it was inspired by Le portrait de petite Cosette. Well done.
Outsane chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Hm. I'm afraid to say I don't get it. Is this really for Chrno Crusade? It was a captivating piece, nonetheless. I liked it.

BTW, was that OVA for Chrno Crusade? Because if it was I MUST get it. XD
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Intriguing... quite interesting... I'd say you did a pretty good job! With words like that, it's hard to understand at times but this is what I probably think makes this fic thrilling!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Lady Mirror chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was...disturbing. Interesting, but disturbing. I think I will have to look into Le Portrait de Petite Cossette now...
Fox Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow...that was AMAZING! But can you expect less from THE Maiden of the Moon. You write absolutely wonderful! And the way you describe things is amazing!

Two worlds were born without realization—the world of the viewers and the world of the viewed.

That was brilliant! Wow...that's all I can really say...Wow.

10/10!

Good Luck and Happy Writing

Fox Kitsune
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was... creepy, eerie, even a bit frightening. Dunno if I've got this right, but I get the feeling this is Chrno's overprotectiveness and possessiveness of Rosette. And a very interesting way to express it. I'm being reminded of the extra chapter in Volume 3...
The Myth Keeper chapter 1 . 12/30/2005