Reviews for She Would Never Know
Sinshana chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I've always rooted for ArokhxRynn!

Hehehe... I've wanted something a little less affectionate but as deep, and not just something with both liking each other at simultaneously ignorant of each other's feelings. I'd like problems in the way of their relationship, denial, chapters and just a teeny tint of adventure.

This is okay thought too-would've been great if you made it longer! It's also very well written _.
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
oh, that as so cutely awesome i want to hug you! i LOVE these games (tho i've only played ancient gates). LOVE!

anyway, it was really good content wise, but keep an eye on your spelling. other than that; more!
NeRd4LiFe2007 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Hey, thats a really great fanfic you got there! It was really great, and it lasted throughout the whole thing. Beginning to end. Loved the ending, it was simple and sweet. Are you gonna make any more like this? If so let me know. Keep up the awesome work!
SPG inc chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Yay, I like weird romance too

Nice title
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Sweet scene, definitely. I guess after you go through so much together, you'll develop certain feelings...
Erokh chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aw...Kawaii!
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Brilliant! I always think they belong to each other...
873833 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
aww this is really cute i luvv it
Seneti chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
very nice one shot, indeed. I liked the ending You're right about "I love you" - it would have ruined the ending.

Nice one shot
Singing Stops the Tears chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aw, i like it, its not cliche at all, really, a nice break from normal romance stories...a few spelling errors, but on the whole it was very good.