Reviews for Incomplete
BreGurl23 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
hurry up with chapter 9 on incomplete !
RandomPerson14 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
I love it so far! This chapter was so great. The part about her and her dad was so emotiional.
Azrael's Addiction chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
Ditz4lyf-

Rather good. I liked this. It is an original plotline and compelling. It seems to be moving at a plausible rate and everyone seems to be in character.

Is this an Alternate Universe, though? Because I don't really understand the time and what is going on.

Your grammar is a little distracting since it is inaccurate at times. That's forgivable, since this is fanfiction.

I'd give a better review, but it's late and I'll review once you update.

Humbly yours,

Jesse Lin
someone chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
plz update
danyan chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
Hey! I play soccer too! I play defense and midfield. doesn't it rock? I respect other sports too! Great job with the story. I like where this is going.

smile. or else!
Freaky Person O.o chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
nyah.. this is good.. Update soon please..
reader chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
YA WHO!

your updating soon(does a dance)!

Can't wait to read the next chap!

PLEASE update soon!
SiiAh chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
you no wat? im bored.

so i decided to review again, but on a different chapter to make you update faster. so bored...so bored...hurry up...i have nothing to do!

bored...

Jackie
SiiAh chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
dude im like waiting forever...and you no wat i just noticed-

Hey! I have finally updated! Also, I will not update my story again until I get up to 64 reviews...muahahaha! I'm so mean! Love you all!

i was just like looking over this story again...and found that...so hope this review is inspiration for you to update this awesome written story! yay!
AquaBurst chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
upupupupupupupupupupupupup

soonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoon.

i really like this story.
Kaytoko chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
wowness... i like your story, so can this review count for three? *begs* But anyways, i only found a few spelling mistakes, but besides all of that, i loved it! Keep going please! Oh, and sorry about the soccer thing...
CultOfStrawberry chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
Awesome chapter!
JustPlainPeachy chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
I love soccer but practice has been extra hard lately! I'm not so happy about that. I thought the chapter was awsome! Keep it up!
Zukoscute2 chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
*grimaces* one of the main reasons i am sickened by soccer is becuz one of the girls in my english class keeps on wearing her jersey to skool, has crap about her team on her binder, AND WON'T SHUT THE (censored) HELL UP ABOUT HER TEAM!

Inner Devil: plz don't take it personally.

ME: *deep breaths* good. chapter. anywayz.
Kiwifish chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
I bow down to your awesomeness. I love the way you portray Katara. The mental cat and mouse game is great. This is definately going to be one of my favorites.