Reviews for Fools
purple-papoose chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
It's after reading a story like yours, one feels a burning hatred for Peter Pettigrew.
deator11 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
This is an incredible piece. You put such a powerful story to the vague information Rowling left us in the books. I loved reading it. THank you.
guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
wow, thanks for making me cry...

In all seriousness though, (pun intended) this was so beautiful and i cant thank you enough for writing it. The Prewetts' and Marlene are actually some of my favourite characters, (as well as Sirius of course because how can you not love him) and you made them come alive perfectly.

Now if you excuse me, i'm going to go dry my eyes and read the rest of your fics.
xx
america.etc chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Ugh. This is ridiculously heart-breaking. That moment when Gideon and Fabian stand back to back did me in. And Sirius at their graves. James saying I love you to Lily. That whole wedding scene. You write really beautifully, I was falling in love with all of your characters. This is probably the most heart-felt fanfic I ever read. Gah.
footballprincess chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Oh my freaking God you almost made me cry this is so good. I love how all the characters are believable people, especially the twins. I liked that we got to see the reckless bastard side of Sirius black. All the characters are hardened and grown up, and it kind of makes brutal reality set in. Its dark and harrowing and beautiful and oh-so-real. I loved it so much. Amazing.
Fizzy Fitz chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
blueshoes.orred chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
:'(
ChasingHope19 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Beautiful:) I love stories about Gideon and Fabian, and this story was amazing. I loved you added paragraphs from Order of the Phoenix and how you focused on people that were not really focused in the series, with the exception of Sirius and Lily. Amazing job:)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Dear lyin:

There is, of course, another paradigm of heroism. Granted, it also ends with getting your head lopped off and/or your entrails strewn over the ground, but the thing about this paradigm is that that's not a problem, because death is part of the triumph. "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." (I wonder if Dumbledore had that cut on Fabian's gravestone...)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
CrownsAndConverse chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Dear God, this last chapter made me cry. Actually most of this story did. It's amazing, and one can really relate with the the characters.
'Course, I m
dustbowls chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I'm kind of on a Marauders Era/older HP generation kick, and came across this. You have a beautiful way of describing key moments and gestures between the characters, and fleshing out all those jagged edges that Harry, looking at the picture, can't really see. Lovely work.
Madame BonBons chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Wow. This is heartbreakingly beautiful.

I have no words.

I know this is old, but good god it is amazing. I'm depressed now because I thought the story I wrote about this time was good, and it is definitely not compared to this.

Amazing.
Oh Prudence chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
This is so beautifully written... AMAZING! :-)
thankyoucaptain chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Oh my gosh. I'm literally crying right now.

You are amazing.

This story is so well written.

It's...darkly beautiful.

I love it.

This is my new favorite story.

I love your interpretation of Gideon and Fabian, they are wonderful, their own people, while being Weasleys.

This story is so sad, but it isn't depressing, because there is a slight sense of hope, but maybe that's just me.

You are truly gifted.

I'm absolutely in love. Thank you for writing such a gorgeous story.

~Rose
Pukkolai chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Gosh this is so well written. I don’t know how you’ve managed to make all the Order of the Phoenix “names” matter – but they do and it’s awful and involving when they die. Great work on each having a distinctive, interesting and memorable charater, whilst not distracting or deviating from your plot.

Argh, the ending was so sad. And awful as it is I really liked the horrible idea that one of the Death Eaters would have tried to get them to kill each other. Also I think it takes a lot of skill to write convincing fight scenes/use of spells – and you did.