Reviews for How Can One Decide?
VickyP chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love your stories and this one just adds another to the list! Now I just need to know what else is going to happen with Edmund and his health.

UPDATE SOON!
Sparklymist chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I think it was awesome, keep writing stories
elecktrum chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Oh, sure, just blame the poor black flies, Edmund. You too, Peter. Where I live (Maine) they have their own annual festival and bumper stickers. Then again, I live in the Gateway to the Boon Docks.

This was very vividly written - I could see and hear and smell the action as clearly as if I was there watching. Everyone was much in character and Lucy's efforts to save Peter were heroic. What a hideous choice to be faced with! I do love seeing Narnia's rulers out there leading the army in her defense, even if the price for such bravery is a heavy one! Bravo Zulu for an excellent story!
Alabaster Ink chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I have to agree with SugarHighNutcase and Capegio. They about sum up the wonderful, awesome story you have written. You are one of the few writters who can make an OC flow with the story. I give you many cuddos. Keep writing and update soon!
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I think Capegio's review says just about everything that went through my mind after reading this. Brilliantly written, I thought, and an OC who actually works with the story. I love it. This definitely deserves more reviews.
Capegio chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I can't even begin to impress on you how brilliant this is. My God. You're my hero. The words flow so easily, and you have all the characters in character. Every description brings pictures to the mind, and you even did the impossible - introduced an OC smoothly. I'm incredibly impressed, humbled, and I think I love you.