Reviews for Supernatural
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
AWW! I actually felt bad for Clark! Poor Clark :( Although I ship both I think the actions of what the guys do will determine who I'll be rooting for more. I'm sad there's no more. Will there be no addition to these two chapters? I'm very intrigued _
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
AWW MUSHY CHLEAN YAY! I love how he goes into the coffee shop like that and how you've involved the brothers. Their relationship is hilarious. The ending of this chapter? Made me giddy and happy. AWESOME!
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Very cool, cant wait for an update
SealedSecrets chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
that was a very nice begining, and I would really like to read the rest but judging by the last update date(1st Jan 06 {2 years ago}) it might be a really long while before another update or if at all. Anyway it's a nice start. Hoping for an update :p
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
You should definatly continue with this story...I really like it.
shadowglove chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
please update!
chloe-and-clark chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
im lovin it.

would love an update soon *hint hint*.

hehe.

thanks a million for posting.

im very interested in more.
Jen Summers chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Hi, I'm really intrigued by this story. I'm wondering what is up with the Satanic cult, and how Chloe is going to help Sam and Dean figure it o ut. I love how Clark is starting to see Chloe in a 'more than friends' light. I read that and I was like... oh. Drrama. But... anyway, I can't wait until you update, I love the way you see Dean acting around Chloe, making him seem in character, but showing that he feels like Chloe is special. I loved how he could tell that there was something strange about Smallville right off the bat. Oh, and I thought it was hilarious how Clark is like "I'll be here when you get back". After she had already left. I can't wait to see if Clark and Dean are going to meet. This story seems awesome so far... but it's been a while since you updated, so I'm not sure if you will... I hope you do!
Suzy87 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
I hope you will update! I really like it! And concerning with what had been happening in Smallville, Season 5, I think you have something here! Don't give hope! Sorry for my poor English!
kidkarmina chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
getting good here. i really do hope you'll update soon. this is killing me...no pun intended, the waiting.

great update! keep it up coming, though )!
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
just started reading this and it's really good. i'm really starting to like this dean / chloe pairing.

going to read the second chapter now. i'm having fun with this. thanks for writing it.
atruwriter chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is a great start! What, no chapter 3? Did you try posting it on Supernatural? Im a big Dean/Chloe shipper, so I'd love to see more of them in stories! Please update, I'd really like to see how this all unfolds. You're writing style is great and you seem to have a great idea.
seghen chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
when are you going to get w/the updating? it's been over a month! i like this story, never read a supernatural/smallville crossover before.
ticktacktoe chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Oohh! Another Chloe/Dean story! And not to mention my most fav pairing Chlark! *cheers* Please update soon!
BabyC2003 chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Loving you story. Glad to see that you updated! I hope to read more