Reviews for Sleepwalking
Aww~ Cute!
Daughter of Poseidon33 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love it!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I really liked it. A lot. Very sweet, makes sense, and it felt natural, the dialogue. Good job!
lacenoel chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I love your Piotr/Kitty fics! They are so cute
CYoudontneedtoknow chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
awe that was cute
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Nice, the ending is definatley the coolest!

"Are we being punished?" Bobby asked plaintively, as the elevator let them out into the Great Hall. "This feels like we're being punished."

Mister Summers was walking past. "So how are you enjoying your self defense class on living in a dangerous world?"

"I like the world. That room is dangerous." Bobby staggered out of the elevator last.

But that night, an exhausted Kitty slept soundly through the night in her own bed, and for every night thereafter.

Totally cool! Great lines!
Petunias chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw! This was cute! Great job!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
*snicker* That's such a Logan way to take care of things.
AM Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I hope you don't mind but I love Piotr/Kitty fics and i looked at your profile so by this point I've read half of your fics and have only written one review. Sorry,

Good fics though, very good.

bye
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Aw. That was cute! I love paternal Logan taking care of the kids and then torturing them in self-defence classes! This line totally cracked me up: "I like the world. That room is dangerous." *chuckles* Cute, sweet, and funny. What more could a girl want in a story? Thanx for another great read!
taste of fire chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
*sniffles* That's it? T.T

Anyways, this is good. You did a nice job with it. And now I have to go watch the second movie. Oh well, I don't mind
MadamMayday chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love this story, you should write another chapter. Or another story... lol
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
It was wonderful! I was wondering where you got the back story from. Or if you just made it up, about Kitty and Piotr going together to take care of the younger kids.

Anyway, it's awesome to see another Kitty/Piotr writer out there!
TubaPlaya3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Very cute. I love Kiotr. The Kitty in X3 is so cool.