Reviews for Memories By A Hospital Bed
Saissa chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Yeah - my mother has to avoid getting overly emotional as well. If she gets too happy or too sad or angry then she will have a grand mal seizure.

She has had epilepsy for well over 50 years now - keeps it under control with dilantin.

I totally agree with everything Tim and Kate said to Gibbs.
Gibbs was totally IGNORANT!
BubbaWolf30 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
good story, good plot, overall rating: excellent
CosaBella chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i love this storyQ are u making more for the mcgee/tony epiliptic story line?
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
this is a great friendship fic for mcgee and tony
ali chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
oh yeah go mcgee he should be able to stand up for himself i love the probie thank you for giving him a backbone
Llanea chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
i cant find 'medical condition' could you send me a link?
Llanea chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
OH THANK GOD! people don'twhump tim nearly enough thanks it was wicked. ive been looking for a mcgeewhump fic for the last three hours and this is one of the better ones i must say. Nice one!
Lynnp chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
A fantastic fic. Thanks so much for posting this. I don't know much about CSI: Miami, but I might just mosey on over! As long as you promise to write more NCIS fics!

Lynnp chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
Glad to see you back with this. Great 2 chapters. Looking forward to your next update.

TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Good to see this one back. Don't leave us hanging so long between chapters. Enjoying the ride.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Love it! lol i really loved th elast part with tony!HAHA!
KittyRTN2004 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
WO! Go TIM! That was awesome stuff. He just went off on GIbbs like...oh my GOd. See, that's why I don't see TIm as the Quiet one in the group.

Cause I ALWAYS say that it's always the quiet ones who'll snap at you the hardest.

Great Work...please continue.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Love it! wow that was really good wondeful really ! i really liked it had a emontional touch to it that i really liked!
Lynnp chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Another great chapter. Poor Kate, losing her little brother. No wonder she was upset. I am *so* looking forward to your next update.

Lynnp chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
McGee rocks yeah! I'm so glad he socked it to Gibbs, even if it did mean he had an attack. I hope he's going to be alright.