Reviews for Memories By A Hospital Bed
Why even give tony seizures when tim is more cared about been tonys is pushed out the way for tim time and time again its annoying tony is soooooooooooooo much better then tim
Yup and now focus goes from tony on to tim what a suprise...NOT
Saissa chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Yeah - my mother has to avoid getting overly emotional as well. If she gets too happy or too sad or angry then she will have a grand mal seizure.

She has had epilepsy for well over 50 years now - keeps it under control with dilantin.

I totally agree with everything Tim and Kate said to Gibbs.
Gibbs was totally IGNORANT!
BubbaWolf30 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
good story, good plot, overall rating: excellent
CosaBella chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i love this storyQ are u making more for the mcgee/tony epiliptic story line?
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
this is a great friendship fic for mcgee and tony
ali chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
oh yeah go mcgee he should be able to stand up for himself i love the probie thank you for giving him a backbone
Llanea chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
i cant find 'medical condition' could you send me a link?
Llanea chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
OH THANK GOD! people don'twhump tim nearly enough thanks it was wicked. ive been looking for a mcgeewhump fic for the last three hours and this is one of the better ones i must say. Nice one!
Lynnp chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
A fantastic fic. Thanks so much for posting this. I don't know much about CSI: Miami, but I might just mosey on over! As long as you promise to write more NCIS fics!

Love,

Lynn

x
Lynnp chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
Glad to see you back with this. Great 2 chapters. Looking forward to your next update.

Love,

Lynn

x
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Good to see this one back. Don't leave us hanging so long between chapters. Enjoying the ride.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Love it! lol i really loved th elast part with tony!HAHA!
KittyRTN2004 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
WO! Go TIM! That was awesome stuff. He just went off on GIbbs like...oh my GOd. See, that's why I don't see TIm as the Quiet one in the group.

Cause I ALWAYS say that it's always the quiet ones who'll snap at you the hardest.

Great Work...please continue.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Love it! wow that was really good wondeful really ! i really liked it had a emontional touch to it that i really liked!