Reviews for A Late Night Phone Call
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
This story is amazing. I think it is one of the few literati stories that i didn't find some back cheesy writing in. I really hope you get your inspiration back one day and write a great ending for this story. I was falling in love with Rory and Jess and i wanted them to show Lorelei how amazing they are together.
LivingItRight chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
Aww I love this story :) I hope you finish it someday? But at least it ended in a nice spot which could actually be the ending.. It's always a kick in the teeth when people stop their stories on a cliff hanger.
gracielou9291 chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
Hi,

I am a recent fan of this story but read through the whole thing in less than a day. It is really great and amazing and perfect. Please please please update soon! I really want them to have their ending.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Please update! Pretty please? I love the new and improved Jess, I NEED MORE!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
please update again soon
Dusk Reaper chapter 13 . 9/7/2007
Gah, I hope you aren't on an indefinite hiatus from this story. It'd be a waste o.o I love how you created the characters and created a happier reunion for Jess and Rory, and I was so caught up into this story that it's 2 AM already. So even if you don't continue with this, thank you for all the laughs and the literati moments.
ggfan01 chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
This story is fantastic; this last chapter was fabulous...please update again soon!
musicalfreak22 chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
Ah, finally! I'm so glad you updated! Plus, I loved this chapter. Please update soon...and, I beg you (see, I'm down on my knees right now, my hands in a praying motion), don't take as long as you took to come up with the next chapter lol. ;)
allycat1186 chapter 13 . 7/19/2007
Wow this story is amazing. I love it!
Crescent Moon19 chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
Wow. I really respect you. You're actually going to deal with the whole "cousins" aspect of their relationship. Most authors just kind of gloss over the fact, if they mention it at all. And by the way, I was so excited when I saw the update! I was like "Hmm... I recognize this story... OH MY GOD" -rereads whole thing- Now I have tons of hwk to finish [stupid summer school] so I'll just settle for an UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

~Crescent
TheNextLorelai chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
I. Need. More.

I just joined today, and your story is one of the first I read. I sat here for a good chunk of the day just reading this story, and I need more of it! I love Jess and Rory together, and your writing is fantastic. I felt as if I was sitting there watching it all happen, and I became so wrapped up in the story I lost track of time. Phenomenal, two thumbs up, four stars! :)
freelancer starbuck chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
yay! i'm so glad you kept this going. this story is really wonderful, and i can see why you have a soft spot for it! i hope you truly do continue to the end, because it's too good to end it here!
RogueHoney chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
yay stepfamily happiness! huzzah!

LovedBNamed chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Well, then, HUGS right back at you!

I love this story, it's so...credible, and if it were to happen, it'd happen like that. It makes me wish I had a boyfriend...I wish I had JESS for a boyfriend, haha. Jess is so very awesome in this, and you explained so very well, what he was thinking and feeling. Amazing job.

Okay, gotta go!-RAR
19merz86 chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
Loved it! This was so awesome, I read this entire story in one sitting and I love it! Can't wait for the next update.