Reviews for Harry Potter and the Interpretations of Fate
Jestrbob chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Nice. You have avoided the first pit fall of rewound stories. Having. The bad guy travel back with the good guy

6 years?
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
I LIKE YOUR STORY! THANK YOU!
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Such an awesome story! Love where this is going.
Taeh chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
oeps.. Remus shouldn't have done that, he new that Harry would react in a way to defand himself but with pure magic? wow hè! he's strong! Hope Remus is not too much hurt.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
it makes things stupid good luck changing anything when someone already knows about it
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
This is a good fic, Too bad it isn't finished :(
50potatoes chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
This has been a really good story so far but you haven't updated for years so I'm guessing it's abandoned. I love how you've got the whole 2 Harrys thing going on. And you don't have Harry going "I'm not going in slytherin because they're all evil" but just going to go wherever the sorting hat puts him. I'm curious as to what house you were going to put him in though. I don't really mind with Harry either way.
InNeedOfAnUpdate chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?!
Riniko22 chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Let's hope Voldemort does not go after Harry's friends before they can reach the school and are somewhat protected. I think Harry is making a mistake in waiting to go after the Horcruxes that he could get to with help. Voldemort is at his weakest currently compared to Harry, specialty if you count in help such as Remus. Also it was a mistake for him to think that fate would not have sent Voldemort back too, they did make a big deal of the equal chance when they talked to him. Looking forward to more when you are ready to continue.
Draeconin chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I know it's been a few years since you've done anything with this story, and you've likely learned a lot since then, but just in case... You wrote, "Common, yeh'll see." The contraction for 'come on' is c'mon. But word and punctuation errors aside, I'm very much enjoying this story.
raven spotter chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
What a great story, can't wait for the next installment.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Reading this kinds of fics are always interesting, though yours was the first with Harry meeting and conspiring with his older self that I've wrong grammar here and there but nonetheless it was alright.I've been entertained at knowing that this time around it's different since both Potter and Voldy are sent bad you haven't updated for almost 2 years now.
monbade chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
more please, like the twist in the time line

monbade
purrfus chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Totally unique, well written. I'm adding this to my favorites list now.
purrfus chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Delightfully sneaky devious fun.

The interaction at the bank, and the second shopping trip were just great.