Reviews for Meant to Be
baby-kitsune9 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013

I have a question. do you know anyone who could take a mummies alive story request from me? I have an idea for a cool story, and i'd help write it but some stuff is beyond me.
Page-Mistress chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I love Rath, but... [whacks him upside the head with a book] Jerk.
RavenABlack chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Hey, I'm Raven and I usually don't do the whole review thing... But I love the story even though it can be a bit hard to decipher when you've switched characters. Is there any chance in a next part because I have been witing a rather long time, and you have yet to submit? I say keep up the awesome job you do no matter what any critic would say!
Osireia chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
This story looks like it has great potential - I already can't wait to read another chapter! thanks for keeping the characters well, in character. :)
Goddess of Twilight chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Hey, keep it up. I'd like to read more.

I finally figured out how to post up one of my Original fics through this... I can just turn it into a Mummies fic! Hm...

I'd like to see where you go with this.
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Please put up chapter 3,your story is getting really good especially since Megami looks like she is about to get hit by the Hot-Ra.
AkiryuFuyumi chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
omg i totally loved it. I do hope you will continue this story...its really great -
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Please update soon,I wonder will Megami get out of the way in time.
Mahalove chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Oh finally it starts XD I couldnt wait for Now I am curious what will happen next XD
Alice Madison Parker chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ohh. What's going to happen next? I really would want to find out. So please write some more. And I agree with Golum. You should use more commas. They make the story flow a bit. And if you have the time, read some of my stories?

Yours truly,
Madame-Cazone chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Keep it going
Mahalove chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Oh hun, how can you stop at this rate Oo I want to know more. I would be very happy if you would continue writing :pokes: (uh i am sorry XD i hope you understand me because I am german ;) my english isnt the best)
darkstarofdeath chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
you have me intreaged. please wright more. i want to know were its going.
Ruiner of Worlds chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Very interesting, I'd love to see where you're going with this. Is the next chapter going to be longer? :P
Golumfryingeggs chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
How intriging! And so nice to read something fresh! PLese continue this, I am really curiouse as to what happens next, please please please!

But one little crittie? Try using commas a bit more and next one? LONGER! (Smile)

Yours insanely