Reviews for She will be Loved
Leila chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Please please please update this. Don't keep us hanging. I'm begging you.
WikiaClub chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
wow!
WikiaClub chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cool!
HaRuKi-No-KiMi chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
OMG...CherryArrow-san, you've updated! Haha. I'm so glad. I was really hoping that you would update and you did! I guess almost 3 years of waiting did paid off.:) I SO LOVE it! Please update sooner (sorry if I'm kinda ). I understand your case (coz I'm such a horrible updater too for my fic. hehe) but please update as soon as you can...onegai? hehehe. thanks! Godbless and ganbatte!)
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 16 . 7/30/2010
;LKJSDLKJIOWQEJLK;;FMNL;!

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAPPPP!

i love this story. just for the record.

i just LOVE IT! it is by far my most FAVORITE story i have ever read in this fanfiction community. ILOVEIT!

seriously my throat hurts from screaming too hard(: but thats just how awesome your story is!333

am i overreacting? ._.

eh maybe i am

TOO BAD I DONT GIVE A DAMN!333333

hahah like seriously this story made me laugh, snort, amused, close to tears, heart crippling, twisted, gave me whiplash, but most of all just made me FALL IN LOVE3 xDDD

PLEASE U SAID CHAPTER 17 WOULDNT BE LONG TO UPDATE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE ILL MAKE OUT WITH OROCHIMARU IF I HAVE TOOOOO! (eww ok never mind im overexaggerating :D) but yes i know you have a life and i know authors like you probably have computer problems/ or have writers block or something but please at least dont discontinue this story! DD:

do it for the children! DDDx

but anywho i LOVE your story and ill be waiting for the update forever and everrr333

(sorry to sound fangirlyish xD)
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
!2$/$.$!-

HOLY SH-&2&/&jsjsjbsababnzsmkznanaknznnz
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
Awwwww! DISCRIMINATION! DDDX NUUU HINATA BELONGS WITH NARUTO! AND SASUKE BELONGS WITH SAKURA! :( man i hope everything turn out alrite in the end :\
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Haha wow everyone aside from sasuke and sakura have such... active imagination XD haha how disappointed they must be since theyre just studying hmm? Haha great chapter x3
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
XDDDDDDD BAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Man what i would kill to have a mother like Mikoto! XDDD Fugakus one lucky guy XD
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Haha DE NIAL hmm?(x lol awww jealous!sasuke is too cute XD great chapter
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I couldnt help but just laugh all night! XDDDDDDD this chapter was so freakin hilarious! And the story overall! XDDDD man i love it already great chap!
easy love chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
Pls update soon.

First time ever to read a story where it almost made me cry, and want to murder 2 characters. AKA: Sasuke and Hinata
glove chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
i absolutely love it loooove it i read it all in a day and this last chapter made me scream like mikoto i was in shock i cant wait for the next chapter L0V3!
Twisted chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I like your story...though I hate the part where Sakura told Ino about Sasuke and his -ehem- Femininity haha. I think it really wasn't her secret to tell even though Ino is supposed to be her best friend. Other than that she promised Sasuke. Even though she didn't show Ino the picture, what's the difference really, when she had already told Ino about it. Kind of makes her lost her trustworthiness to me. I do think she should tell the secret if it's life threatening, or something dangerous...but well that's my own stupid rant haha

You see I don't often read fanfics with Sakura having friends and girl time and stuff...those usually get sucky...that's my opinion. Maybe I'm just not bubbly...or I'm naturally angsty and dark...whatever XD. But whatever I'm reading this...don't know if I'll be able to finish it but we'll see haha anyway again NICE STORY!
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 16 . 4/18/2010
I hope that you guys update soon! - Aw, Sasuke is all embarrassed and stuff. I love it!
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »