Reviews for She will be Loved
iheartskittle chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
Haha this sounds like playful kiss :D
Sasu-chan4EVER deviantart chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
I just love this story so far...

Can I try to draw out this as a multichaptered doujinshi, please?

If yes, what should I call it?

Oh and, if yes, can you review your own story to tell me so?

Thank you~!
Leila chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
Please please please update this. Don't keep us hanging. I'm begging you.
WikiaClub chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
WikiaClub chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
harukinokimi chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
OMG...CherryArrow-san, you've updated! Haha. I'm so glad. I was really hoping that you would update and you did! I guess almost 3 years of waiting did paid off.:) I SO LOVE it! Please update sooner (sorry if I'm kinda ). I understand your case (coz I'm such a horrible updater too for my fic. hehe) but please update as soon as you can...onegai? hehehe. thanks! Godbless and ganbatte!)
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 16 . 7/30/2010

i love this story. just for the record.

i just LOVE IT! it is by far my most FAVORITE story i have ever read in this fanfiction community. ILOVEIT!

seriously my throat hurts from screaming too hard(: but thats just how awesome your story is!333

am i overreacting? ._.

eh maybe i am

hahah like seriously this story made me laugh, snort, amused, close to tears, heart crippling, twisted, gave me whiplash, but most of all just made me FALL IN LOVE3 xDDD

PLEASE U SAID CHAPTER 17 WOULDNT BE LONG TO UPDATE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE ILL MAKE OUT WITH OROCHIMARU IF I HAVE TOOOOO! (eww ok never mind im overexaggerating :D) but yes i know you have a life and i know authors like you probably have computer problems/ or have writers block or something but please at least dont discontinue this story! DD:

do it for the children! DDDx

but anywho i LOVE your story and ill be waiting for the update forever and everrr333

(sorry to sound fangirlyish xD)
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010

HOLY SH-&2&/&jsjsjbsababnzsmkznanaknznnz
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
Awwwww! DISCRIMINATION! DDDX NUUU HINATA BELONGS WITH NARUTO! AND SASUKE BELONGS WITH SAKURA! :( man i hope everything turn out alrite in the end :\
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Haha wow everyone aside from sasuke and sakura have such... active imagination XD haha how disappointed they must be since theyre just studying hmm? Haha great chapter x3
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
XDDDDDDD BAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Man what i would kill to have a mother like Mikoto! XDDD Fugakus one lucky guy XD
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Haha DE NIAL hmm?(x lol awww jealous!sasuke is too cute XD great chapter
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
I couldnt help but just laugh all night! XDDDDDDD this chapter was so freakin hilarious! And the story overall! XDDDD man i love it already great chap!
the birds were flown chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
Pls update soon.

First time ever to read a story where it almost made me cry, and want to murder 2 characters. AKA: Sasuke and Hinata
glove chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
i absolutely love it loooove it i read it all in a day and this last chapter made me scream like mikoto i was in shock i cant wait for the next chapter L0V3!
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »