Reviews for Beyond the Laughing Sky
emalynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I thought you told me you updated this. Please update soon, it's such a cool story and I want to know what happens. Hardcore cheshire cat all the way!
Emalynn Eleriel chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I love it! I still can't believe you changed the location of the Strand, but I guess it had to be done. It didn't seem to have much to do with Alice though...
Emalynn Eleriel chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Magda Ortiz chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hey you

I like where you're going with the story, I was wondering when alice would come in. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Muah
Strange Fuzz chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Very cool.
gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
OK..this story reads like the opening to a movie...maybe lindsay lohan, alittle not ur style kat lol ! Props to PSU shout out! Extermly visual u really create the picture with your words. I can almost see the screenplay for the movie now: GYPSIE:ROCK GODDESS (an Alice in Wonderland Adaptation)lol! I very much enjoyed reading the story and if we cant get Lindsay to play the role there is always Hilary Duff!

Oh thank goodness we were hoping you had only gone one fireplace too far! ~ Molly Weasley(my idol)
Lady Dragonphire chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Great start to your story! You are a very gifted writer and artist, and it's awesome that you are posting and showing your creative talent to others. Always follow your dreams and your heart! *hugs* Dee and Ryo love you. ~Lady D