Reviews for Simplicity
This note is a lie...
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
umm... I'm pretty sure you're dead it's been almost 4 years
Guptanation chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
great story man, i enjoyed reading it. The title and summary are definitely very fitting. Are there any plans to finish it?
Denalien chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
WHERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER MISTER "I'LL BE BACK REALLY SOON"?
Denalien chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Am,just so you know the Koala isn't a bear,it's closer to the Kangaroo.(Yeah it creeped me out too,but Biology is my class!)
Denalien chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Oww man!That hurts!Atleast i find a really Really REALLY good story,whit my dreams on it,and it in't complette yet!Please PLease

PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE Continue!

In it BB is so deep,and i think that even i don't know what is his real problem!Or what is Ravens problem!But i am supposed to know it,because i know everything and i mean EVERYTHING about BB!Even about his comic-self!So please continue!I'm interested!

Greetings from Hungary!
Anal Sewage chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
pretty good!
Timothy the paperclip chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
soon... for this story would seem like many things.. a year.. half a year... another month... maybe two... though a story with such potential, should not end here. This is always how I pictured this relationship, with more depth. You seem to have captured that in this story. I hope to hear more from you. Or I hope to hear the end of this story.

Lots of love,

Reili Takamara

Akira Shidaico

Peace out, dude.
darkgraywolf chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
PLEASE UPDATE this story is absolutaly amazing and i dont want it to die please i love this story and you are an amazing writer and i want to figure out what happens cause you left us on a cliff hanger and that was six months ago PLEASE UPDATE!
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!
azarielthebladed chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
How soon is 'soon'?
TheWatcherandReader chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Grammar could do with some work. 'Your' shows ownership, 'you're' is the contracted form of 'you are', 'its' shows ownership, 'it's' is the contraction of 'it is', 'then' links a progression of events, while 'than' is for comparison (greater than, for instance). Keep on updating.
Adrian Kyosuke Geter chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
I got drawn into this story! Please hurry up with another chapter!
RabulaTasa chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
That's good to know.

I was re-reading the story, and I noticed something. Beast Boy has 73 ceiling tiles... but isn't 73 a prime number?

-John