Reviews for Simplicity
aethre chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
This is...most entertaining. Absolutely brilliant. Excellent grammar, sly humour, subtle mocking of BBxRae cliches and an amazing flair of originality... I love it, XD I love it so very, very much. And I insist that there be more, for there truly is a lack of good BBxRae fics and I know yours can help fill that void.

~ Mage Kitty .
DIRTY SOAP FTW chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
YAY! Oh you don't have to bow down to me, I'm not that special. I especially love many things in this chapter. 1. I love the dusty furniture, I mean, who DOES clean up around there. They're all too busy doing their own stuff. 2. I really love that book The idiot's giude to not being an idiot. I WANT THAT BOOK!. 3. It would be pretty weird to walk in a room and then see Beast boy stuck to the ceiling and then fall. 4. The whole Robin only registering the words "HOLY CRAP!", that sounds like something Robin would say. 5. 'In RAVEN'S ROOM(Tread with caution), I love that...okay, I'll shut up now.
penny dreadfully chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
that was great! starfire was spot on. The confessions at the end felt a little forced but not too much. Ilove the lord of the flies moment, and the ening was funny
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
hahahahaha, very good, well written, and funny. XINGLARD~!
Darth Cruel chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Dude that was funny. At least Starfire vanqish her foe. I like Cyborg's ending totally clueless. Can't wait to see what going to happen next. Keep up the good work.
DIRTY SOAP FTW chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Hey! This is interesting! I saw that yu just started in Fanfiction and I wish you a happy time here! I know I have! And I read your story and I loved what I read! I must ask though, will you actually be putting BB/Rae romance in it? I love them together! They are soo cute! And this story has great potential! Keep it up! Its funny and great! I will be watching out for this story! and seeing all the great BB/Rae stories I have on my favs, you should be honored! Even though it doesn't seem like something to be honored about because it seems that every BB/Rae story ends up on my favs, but I have to delete a lot of them because I don't have room for them, but I will keep a spot for this, if it is realy BB/Rae. I'm not trying to discourage you or try to make you make this a BB/Rae, but I am just telling the truth. I'll review on the next one.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10