Reviews for Simplicity
RabulaTasa chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
That's good to know.

I was re-reading the story, and I noticed something. Beast Boy has 73 ceiling tiles... but isn't 73 a prime number?

IGAF-kun chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Good to know. Hope to see an update soon.
Menamebephil chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
AH! I must know more! Overly Mature Beast Boy is all kinds of awesome, and, interestingly, this is the first fic I've read that goes down the traditional Beast-Boy-Raven-Massive-Falling-Out line where the blame lies mostly with Raven. Go Beast Boy! Now get off your lazy behind and write some more, sirrah!

azarielthebladed chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
Um, please update. what happens in the rodeo? does raven get caught in between a rock and a hard place, only to have beastboy run in and save her, dispelling all doubts in his,and the teams', functionality? please post a new chapter soon, i've been dangling on this cliff-hanger for months.
Shadow in the Rain chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
hahahaha... hilarious.
Shadow in the Rain chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Another terrific chapter. Can't wait to read more! :D
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Terrifcally hilarious and awesome. :D

Bad Habits chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
How long before you get more in stock? I'd like to order another chapter _

Anyway, this is pretty interesting. I can't say I agree with the directions you've taken the characters in some of this, namely Raven's blatant and uncaring hypocrisy and Beast Boy's sudden jump in intelligence and perceptiveness (some is okay, but this is somewhat unbelievable), but rather than detract from the story it actually adds to the plot and you manage to actually balance enough of their on-screen personas to make this believable. So...Yeah, I wanna see more.
Slade8833 chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
I hope you update this soon .. i love the way the story is going
vedmid chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
First off, this is actually for the recently posted 8th chapter (for some reason my review for 7 has shown up under eight... no idea why)

Second... it is an amazing chapter. While I have enjoyed some of the others slightly more for personal reasons I definitely think might be the best crafted one yet. Your character portrayal in this and how strongly the moods of the characters came across was excellent. It was well worth waiting for. Thank you.
xiayou chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
The Justice League really know how to make an impression. Interrogations, being escorted to a room, and The Rodeo! This will be interesting, especially with the rules they will probably have. :D
Angels Falls8 chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Wow! Way awesome...I can't wait for the next update! I think you capture the way a friendship can implode on itself and all of the angst perfectly. I hope they find their way back to each other!

TDG3RD chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Happy to see this back. loved this chapter, not sure which was my favorite part... I think Batman frightening Raven a bit, even though she didn't show it, may have been my favorite part... though Beast Boy getting Superman angry was a close second.

Anyways, 'The Rodeo' sounds interesting... can't wait to see how the Titans handle this.

Until next time.
The Flying Frog chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
They really need to work together on this. Otherwise things will get out of hand, by a lot. Raven, please work together with Beast Boy instead of just trying to find out what he could do...and stop being such a hypocrite. Beast Boy is only doing what you do. You could figure things out by simply asking.

VERY well written story. Keep going.
IGAF-kun chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Welcome back. Nice update.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »