Reviews for Simplicity
kinkywatersprite chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
hey, this is getting really intense, totally loving it and i cant wait for the rest of it
xOverkill chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
I'm so glad you're resuming the story! I was afraid that this was going to become one of those 'excellent stories that never gets updated ever again and eventually disappears into oblivion' sort of deals.

This fic is one of the few that I desperately wait for, for updates. It's just so good! It's hard to find a well written story most of the time.

I can't wait for your next update D
xiayou chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
Wow. This has to be one of my FAVORITE fanfics EVER! I read all of the chapters back to back. I especially love chapters 5 & 6. Angry Beast Boy sounds scary...and sexy. ;) I love how Beast Boy is shown as intelligent but he can also joke. I can't wait to read more and seeing this in comic form would be AMAZING! Take your time and thanks for writing this wonderful fanfic!
chaosKosmos chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
I just stumbled upon this story and I have never read another one like this. In all of the others I have read BB and Raven always work things out before they resort to very nearly killing each other. Its unique and well done.
DIRTY SOAP FTW chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
I changed my name, I used to be brEak4AnGELs, so yeah, its me. So glad that you are back. Life IS crazy. And its soo awesome that its going to a web comic. I can't wait for it. :D
lemonbread-ed chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
ah/

finally.

i was thinking you'd given up on the story :x

[[definately glad u didn't]]

so hurry u with the promised update, eh? ;]]
The Lady Bonny chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
Yes, I definitely understand how crazy life can get but I'm glad to hear you're back. This story is too good to simply disappear. I'll be looking forward to future updates.
glossy3 chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
Yay! I was hoping you would come back and finish the story. You're right, life has been kinda crazy. So crazy that I hadn't even noticed you had gone almost a year without updating. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
lemonbread-ed chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
well this isnt really a chapter, but i said i would comment anyways, so, yeh.

superman & batman, for some reason.. that made me laugh .so. .hard. just imagining the look on robin's face- ahaha XD poor guy..
lemonbread-ed chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
le blanc huh? well... thats only -slightlyy/ depressing.

[[i lie.]] -_-

wow. poor bb/rae, hopefully things work out between them.

i dont think i ever mentioned your page seperator thingies...

i love them. :]] [[ (o.o) (n.n) (X.x) ]] theyre so funny XD.

hope you update soon!

Kryss
lemonbread-ed chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
D: what a horrid memory. makes me want to slap some sense into that bully child _

but the whole part about starfires cooking- priceless XD !
lemonbread-ed chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
well apparently bb can smell out emotions :]]

thats certainly helpful.

bb singing? this i must hear! wonder how raven's gonna take it {not really, since ive already read it .}

i loove this story :]]

[[its already on my lists]]
lemonbread-ed chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
okay, before i comment on the actual story.. i have to say CONGRADULATIONS! you got a comment from beautiful purple flame o [[should feel special]]

yeahh, anywhoz great chappie, certainly gets the ball rolling :]] the dialogue seemed kind OC though
lemonbread-ed chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
ahaha, definately a Cyborg chapter. whats funny, is that the cyborg from the show would probably do the exact same thing

&& i desperately would like to see how robin's mask turned out to look at :DD

-but poor BB! if i found out that i had accidentally eaten meat in my sleep... i. would. kill. :] [[even with the threat of the exposing of a very embarassing picture]]
lemonbread-ed chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
first of all, i must say that your portrayl
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »