Reviews for Simplicity
lemonbread-ed chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
first of all, i must say that your portrayl
lemonbread-ed chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
ohh my~ .yey.

mmkaayy, so i just read ur entire story last night (up to chapter 7 so far at least)and i must sayy that it is .Wonderful. :]]

so i figure.. since theres technically 7 "chapters"

(but 8 pages) and since you have 94 reviews so far, i'll leave on on each chapter instead of one just on ch. 7 - getting you 102 reviewss.

[[makes ya look good. verry good. and you deserve it.. because you are good. VERY good]] :D
DIRTY SOAP FTW chapter 8 . 3/23/2007
OMG, I'm soo sorry that I haven't been reviewing lately. I haven't had a computer so I couldn't read anything. But now I am back. And this story is still awesome as ever. I love the tension and the hate thats going around. Definitely something different than what we mostly get with the Titans nowadays. Keep up the awesome work.
Viridian Quill chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
Haven't they figured out that the problem is between Raven and Beast Boy yet? It seems painfully obvious, doesn't it?

As always, this is a very good chapter; just a few grammatical and spelling mistakes peppered about the place, but I don't really hold too much objection to just a few.

I think it was worth waiting, and you definitely left us at a cliffhanger. Until next time!
dragoon-bane chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
serious but has some funny scenes and overall a great story

Im flipping out trying to figure out what you'll do next

looking forward to the next chap

Warrior of winds chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Wow, I love this story, update soon.
OK ALL THE GOOD NAME TAKEN chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
this is awesome all the emotion the laughter i made this is deffently some thing you wonna read and read and read plz make the next chap and finish the story, i am all like ectrasy and sygger power up and all great i cant control myself

10/10 for story

10/10 for charactis emotion

00/10 for the next chap is not up jet XP chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
OH MY GOSH!THAT WAS SO AWESOME!please finish it!i implore you!that was possibly the best bbxrae fanfiction i have ever read on this site!

you MUST finish because

1) u havent fully explained the title

2)there is no bbxrae love!yet... ; )

JustSomeWanker chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
Phenominal. Your timing in the way of developing these chapters into completly different and seperate tones while still keeping the intergrety of the characters is... impecable. A commendable work indeed. I have no comment which could serve to help you in your treck across these uncharted grounds of emotion... In other words, you need no help for you are already doing a job that can only described as close to perfection (real perfection is an impossiblity) in the telling of this tale. Keep it up. I eagarly await your upcoming chapter(s).

A masterful display of human understanding. I implore you, please continue.

JustSomeWanker chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
This... This is a masterpiece! Please tell me there's more where this came from!*Checks profile* Thank you!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This is dead on. Really... all of the characters are perfectly playing thier roles. Only one line threw me:

At the end of this chapter Starfire says, “Yeah, sure Beast Boy, I’ll send Cyborg up here to fix your door.”

I have never heard Starfire say "yeah". Maybe something more along the lines of "Yes, friend Beast Boy. I shall retreive Cyborg to fix the damage I have caused". But then that's just me. VERY good job (I can hear thier voices in me head!). VERY well written.
Bhill62 chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
This is a great story that Ive really enjoyed. I like how you made Beast Boy into not a complete idiot and made Raven into someone who actually makes real mistakes. This is easily one of the best stories in this fandom.
VeelaChic chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
"Oops she did it again! PLayed with your head, got lost in the gamee...OOh BB, BB."

Mwhahahah randomness! Im eating a Pixie stick!

LOl fave part was the "Robin i didn't know you had a twin" thinger, very hilarious. Jeez oh man, i hope the TT work out their issues. nice chap ]
The Mad shoe1 chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Oh, now things are getting REALLY heated up! I can't wait for the new chapter!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »