Reviews for Love Never Wanted Me
Hikaru chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
aww... that was so sweet...
MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awww! I love it! I was rabidly looking for good Ritsu fanfic, and I have found one! Thank you for sharing.

At first I thought, "Would Aya do that?" Then, I remembered that he is inherently selfish and self-centred, so with a little alcohol he would return to that. I really enjoyed your exploration of his character.

Ritsu was perfect too-not so exaggerated that we couldn't get close to him, but his insecure and low-self-worth type personality was captured most endearingly. That is what I wanted!
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Ah! Bad Ayame. I wouldn't have ever thought he would do a such bad thing to poor Ritsu. Ritsu is just too nice to person mess with. But I think he drank too much...

I'm happy in the end Hatori made Ritsu feel better. It was really nice from him. Really sweet.
Lornadoome chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i loved it! plz make another chap.!
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That... was awesome. Though I was nearly crying... *sniffles* Stupid Ayame, hurting my little Ritsu like that! Ebil edible snake... Lol, but this totally rocked!
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
so sad that this is the only one but happy that it was this good! so going on favorites and i love them as a couple! DO MORE!
torib0o chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was sweet. I teared up a little when Ayame was like it means nothing but the ending made me smile. You should definitely do more with this pairing. _
Kandora-sama chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
It's Kakeru! And he recognised Ayame because he looks like Yuki!

Yay! Cookie for me, right? Oh and I almost cried when Aya said that it was a one night stand. It's so cruelly Aya. Aya is my favorite character and sadly it seemed something he would do...
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Awesome story. It is so well written and made me feel so bad for Ritsu. How sad to be used like that, only to not understand. Though the ending made up for it. Beautiful ending for sure! I loved this story a lot. And interesting pairing!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
this is a really sweet fic!

can you please continue writing this pairing, or at least the ones that are uncommon?

the uncommon fics, are the best fics (just added to favs)

and can you please give me a hint or tell me who the unknown character is? your clues are very ambigous
X-Factor-Glory chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aw! i loved it! ayame made me mad, how dare he hurt ritsu! hmph! but that story was really good! you should write more ritsuXhatori pairings...ther aren't enough!
destiny moon chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
i liked the ending

its really cute :)
Maya H chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
awe that was so cute! i loved the ending!

gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
i loved it...your the only person whos ever mad me maad at ayame...was the unamed character kakeru...the person at the hotel
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Thank god that Hatori was there for poor Ritsu...Ayame;that pervert!.