Reviews for Fuzzflowers
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is really sweet. It's funny that a pairing like this could work, especially considering what opposite roles they play in Book Seven, but you really made it fly! I like the tone — it doesn't feel forced or overly-shippy, the whole thing flows. It's cute and something I'd definitely read to cheer up. Adding to favorites.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was kind of cute. D
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I couldn't help it. I 'aww'-ed at the very end. XD Very cute and poignant.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 12/28/2007

This was really good. Very true to character.

Poor Nev, I could just imagine his shock. But he got through to her. Just by being himself. Very nice :-D
Teh-Drabbler chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That's pretty cute. The ending was perfect. I love the descriptions from the greehouse scene.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Oh, such a sweet story! I've never read Neville/Pansy before, but this has definitely got me considering it. Pansy was so in character, and Neville was just being Neville, which was great! I especially loved the end. :)
deafblackness chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is a really cute story! This pairing is very different, and that's why I try to write it too! Thanks for writing such a great story!
maudeclaude chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
v. nice, a v. intriguing pairing. I would love to read more Pansy/Neville stories, but this one was just right.
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Love it, so simple, unique pairing. Good idea and good writing!
harryme chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
this is a really cool story please continue it i think it's cool and origanal.
forgotmyself chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
at the end I was just overcomed with great joy (don't ask why *shrugs*) But it just made me smile.

"You read Witch Weekly for fashion advice. Poor thing. They're all the rage these days, fuzzflower corsages."

My favorite line .
Sushinase chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
:D wow that was awesome, the mood came over perfectly and it was so mellow and calm and full of hope and just perfect perfect perfect :D and i'm repeating myself :D
Possum132 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Gosh, that's a nice take on Neville and Pansy.