Reviews for New Year's Special
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Lissa & they are going to have a baby brother or sister.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
what a cute happy family and with a new member on the way. how sweet!

;-)
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Love it! It's sweet, and short and funny!

'Is it midnight yet?' )

*smiles*
Tal chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
WOW that's so sweet...

i'm melting ..
weave my love around you chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Aw. This is soo sweet. I love it. A brilliant story.
Mel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

okay i only got to this story half of it then there was something wrong with my stpuid internet so it shut down. but nice story WITH MY NAME! WOOH *CALLING ALL MELISSAS* MELISSASS ROCKS!

okay enough of that lissa haha thatts what my family cals me D alright nice story really! its not fluff its just story fatP
Mz. Daydream chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
AW! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! YAY! "Bea" and "Melissa" :P hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

lots of love,

miss day
flowerweasley16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
happy new year too have a great holiday jajaja bye bye see ya next year!
jenny chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
okay, so i'm trying to save time so i scroll all the way down since i've already read it, and then, i read the last line (JAP) and then, me being so stupid, i scroll back up and click on the little 3 by reviews instead of reviewing myself... see how stupid i am? yeah, so i came back down and started to review... so you have a new story? well, i'll start reading after reviwing... actually... *attempts to force self not to click Somebody to Love Part 1 link before giving in*

okay, make that read while reviewing and them hopping immediantly to reviewing that story! :) isn't my thought process just so orginized?

*shrug*

so this is just so cute! and while it IS mostly fluff... well... *frowns in thought* it's entirely fluff... and not much of a plotline... *shrug* who cares?

although, and i know i'm being bitter so feel free to completely ignore this part, i'm kind of upset/sad/disappointed/angry/mad/whatever-that-word-is-that-is-a-synonym-for-all-those-words that my christams special didn't get much... i dunno... reception? audiance? because i spent a lot of time of that story... AND IT'S 25 PAGES! that is seriously the longest 'chapter' i've ever written... although, then there are those stories that have 20 pg per chapter and, like, 35 chapters, so, i shouldn't be talking!

but whatever.

so... i guess i should continue reading your new story, huh? okay then...

update soon!

and a happy new year everyone!
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
How come you don't use the same kids? Ah, well. Happy New Year!
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
You're right - lots of fluff, but during the holidays excessive fluff is acceptable and appreciated. Well done.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Love it, love it, love it. As always! Happy, happy, crazy bubbly happy new year! Use it well! Learn how to fly! Leave the planet! Run away from the asylum! And try not to kill anyone.

Love,