Reviews for Hostage Situation
Elfdragon12 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wai! So cute.

About Wolfwood dieing, methinks that only happened in the anime. The anime left a lot of holes. Like that stupid ending! GR! Seriously, what kind of ending leaves you like that without a sequel?

Anyway, yay! Ja ne.
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I loved it from start to finish! Well done!
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow! I really enjoyed the way this story is written. The emotion of it and the unique and very personal viewpoints were great. It's so awesome that you used Elendira. I've read most of the manga (at least what's come out so far here...to book 8) and so I thought it was really great. I thought that Vash's decision to kill him (err...her...him) was a good one, but I'd love to see it drawn out a bit more. If you built the tension up a little bit more, the climactic ending would be all the more shocking. It was great as it was, though, too! )

There were some small spelling mistakes, but nothing that a quick look-over wouldn't catch. For instance, before you add the suffix "ing" to a word like "die", I am in no way trying to be rude. This was an absolutely excellent story! Very good job!
Litrouke chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
*twitches* I /need/ to read the manga...so bad! This Elendira sounds fascinating.

But back to your story- lovely, very lovely, though I still think Vash might've tried a little harder not to shoot him outright. *shrugs* But still, definitely not flaming- the story and characters were way too well-written. )

Definitely looking forward to any more Trigun fics you write.
LilBrokenDolly chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Hey, this story is really good! I like that you put Elendira in it. Not many authors do...I think most have seen the anime but not read the full manga series (I'm impatiently waiting for Tri Max #7 & #8 to arrive from Amazon). Great work! You capture the characters well.
StarringMegan chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Bravo! Bravo! Tutti sano il genio autore!

(All hail the genius writer, in italian) Isn't it awesome?

Well, anyway. I think your Trigun fanfiction is as wonderful as you are. And I'm not just saying that because we're friends from third grade and now share a high school locker. Because I'm not that person. I'm simply some stranger who happened to stumble upon your blessed story. *Paper mustache falls off* Crap. Hehe. Hey Blaine! It's me! Megan! D (As if you couldn't tell.) WHY MUST YOU BE SO INTIMIDATING! I lose all hope of ever becoming good at writing when I read your work. Stop being so good! And quit using such big words! You're making us all look bad! lol jk, jk. Hope you feel better (

Megan \m/0\m/

(I heart Edward too!)
inkydoo chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
YAY! THIS IS SO GOOD!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Oh no... I definitely won't flame you! _ I completely agree with Vash going into a rage over short girl and could see Vash kill again if it was the only solution. (almost had him do it in my story) Vash has a darker side especially in the Manga, that quite a few writers forget about.

Excellent job!