Reviews for Not Sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ugh. That bastard deserved it. Why did she have to get caught man? :(
prose.titute chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oooh, this was dark.

I loved the intensity of it. Angsty Ange/Montague fics are awesome. :)
angelface04 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
wow, i haven't reviewed this. wierd.

depressing, but i liked it, because they were so well characterized, because neither one of them were unbelievable. great job...

~angelface04~
Sushinase chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
wow, awesome showing instead of telling and you really really have a way of saying things subtly. oh and i forgot to mention it in the draco giny fic but i just simply adored how you so subtly without saying it mentioned how neville and pansy are together, how you paired cho and roger in a n off sentence and how you .. i think it was percy and hermione, yes, how you paired off those two :)
paulinaaaaaa chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
You touched me, no kidding, I liked it.
Rupert's honey chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Very awesome.
DyingStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I realized quickly, when I started reading, that this would hold such a deep, dark, brutal reality that I hardly get to experience in the Angelina section. And this is the sort of writing that I wholly love to read...and write if I feel up to it. But reading this was an emotional thing for me, and I couldn't help but think that this story was just as artistic as Sin City. Excellent job.
Kalia Clyde chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Another awesome fic you've written. It was so driving. One couldn't help but read so quickly to the end, absorbing every detail just to find out why she did it and how he would feel. I loved it and you've certainly done a great job here.

Sam